96.

Her.

"Cami."- muttered coarsely Leo in my neck with his voice sounding deeper, huskier, more erotic and fruity while strong, muscular arms tightly pressed my back against his vast and sinewy front, being wrapped around my waist.

Sigh escaped from me when I felt his hardness pressed against my bum. I bit my lip as his large, warm hand trailed along my thigh, sliding to my core. 

"Mhm."- I hummed in satisfaction, feeling his rub me in steady circles through the sheer fabric. 

He kissed my neck up and down, trailing his other hand underneath his t-shirt that I am wearing. I moaned when his hand took hold of my breast, giving it light squeeze. My hand wondered off to his manly hips and palmed his bulge, triggering velvety moan out of Leonardo. I slipped my hand in his boxers and stroke his rock-hard 10 inches, feeling him throb with need and arousal. 

Leo took off the t-shirt off me and got rid of my lingerie. Soft moan escaped from me when he massaged my chest and pushed 2 fingers in my core, sending my mind in oblivion. I circled my hand as I reached the tip, bitting my lip. 

"Oh God."- I moaned wantonly as he savagely brushed against my spot, making me see stars. 

"I want you so much, bambina."- whispered gruffly in my ear Leo, gently, yet roughly squeezing my breasts.

I gladly positioned him at my entrance and he pushed in me slowly, gripping my hips firmly. My hand took hold of his, which is rubbing my chest, and moan sounded from me as he sunk his long, thick, powerful hardness in me, pulsating and needy. 

"You feel so fucking good."- groaned coarsely Leo in my neck, pushing in and out of me steadily and roughly. 

"Merda."- I moaned, relishing in how superior he is and how delighted he makes me feel. 

His pace got harsher, faster and I took it all because it feels too good to stop, too good to not lose myself in pleasure and loving that he grants me. He lifted up my leg, moving deeper and harsher, sending shivers down my spine. 

Before either of us could come, Leonardo rolled us over; one of my legs is extended and the other is pushed to the side, bended in knee, as I am laying more on my side, on my stomach. I gripped the pillow, moaning as he thrusted in me, landing firm slap on my bum. 

He pounded into me, grouped and spanked and squeezed my bum, as sensual groans and moans escaped from him, mixing with mine is one perfect, steamy mess. 

"Leo."- I moaned salaciously and softly, clutching on the pillow as he rubbed my core, heightening the lecherous, phenomenal sensation for me. 

"Hold it, baby."- grunted Leonardo, claiming me rougher, and I nodded, biting my lip from intensity. 

Thrust after thrust, we came came together, moaning it pure ecstasy as we hit strong, mind-blowing climaxes. He pulled out, causing his release drip down my thigh, and gently, yet swiftly, rolled me on my back and pressed his plump lips on mine in bruising, passionate, loving kiss. 

My arms wrapped around his neck, inviting him closer, and he gladly took up the offer, resting his muscular, vigorous, broad, heavy body on mine. He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, allowing his velvety tongue to roam around every corner.