Weird Dream

(Warning: Bad spelling and grammar up ahead)

Ok, so this starts out with me and linda (my sister) playing this weird half pixel half 2d video game. its like an xbox game or whatever. SO we start in this weird like floating thing and do one of those weird fights that you woud find in math games. Weird lmao. So were done and we go through this portal thingy. On te other side is like INk. You know the sans au. So we just approach him and he says simmething like "Oh youre here! Well i forgot I have somewhere to be so just chill here." he walks off to somewhere else and coe wone of the ink ortals r smth. then we just chill. I try to like fit yself in one of those weird blocked off little corners. It has one of those invisible walls and for some reason i didnt now or realize that until like 2 inutes of trying. Then i turn around towards that bridge like area where that portal we came from was and saw two shadows appraching. I was like "Hawks(MHA character) and Nightmare(Sans AU one)????" Wrong. It was NIghtmare and Dream(all of these characters are sans aus or ill say that it isnt). DReam and Nightmare were like one o those corrupted charqacters things. NIghtmare was just..... nightmare. Dream was nightmare but without the tentacles. So we did that weird battle thing like before. And then Ink appeared. He came back from wherever he went to leave. THat place was like a corner of the whole area that just had some cool designs and glowy stuff. I like went over there while linda was doing.... something? Idk. Maybe there was other diaologe over there with Dream and Nightmare. So I was with Ink and there was this letter he was holding. He said "for you." So i took it? I pressed a button on my controller and took the paper. So now i was struggling the controls. I was suddenly like in the game as in that i could move my hands and arms around, but still a controller was being moved? It was weird. THis menu was opened and it had like some long paragraphs of info that I probs should have read. I was still like fubling around so i just closed the letter thing. I remember the second to ending paragraph said something like "Youre a (insert name of that one thing thats part of the navy buts on like water) right? Great!" Appearantly this as fro some au of Undyne that knew me? I have a memory of Ink saying something like "o yeah this is for u from Undyned(That spelling was intentional)" Ok. Weird but ok. So then i looked over to where linda was. Dream was holding on to the edge(apperently if you fall you die). Nightmare was looking at Dream like hes an idiot. LInda was standng over dream looking like shed acomplished something. I walk over there and help Dream up off the edge. More stuff like talking and then Nightmare starts staring at Linda. Like starting at her. Idk if he hate her or started to take a liking to her. But anyways. I looked over at Linda and she was in a cold sweat. I think it was because Nightmare was staring at her. So anyways. For some reason I knew to just take Linda and go back to Ink. Why? I don't know. We go over there and he opens that portal thing and says something along the lines of "Jump in." As Linda jumps in the portal, I look back to where Dream and Nightmare are. DReam looks like he was yelling at Nightmare about something. I mean, I would too if my sibling just stared at me as I was about to die. Then I get shoved into that weird portal. Then I wake up. That timing was just.....

Also yes Bye yes I am bye bye.