Credit

I'm just going to put this much ok.. Yes I copy it cause I was too lazy to make my own words. Please read everything that contain in this chapter.. I just put the most important ones in here. There is some information about the main characters in here.. Please read their info so you will know their personal and stuff. If you have something to say to me you can contact me on discord || teru#4044 || See you on the other side..

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day (Japanese: あの日見た花の名前を僕達はまだ知らない。Hepburn: Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai "We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day.") is an 11-episode 2011 Japanese anime television series created by Super Peace Busters (超平和バスターズ, Chō Heiwa Basutāzu) an artist collective consisting of director Tatsuyuki Nagai, screenwriter Mari Okada and character designer Masayoshi Tanaka. The anime was produced by A-1 Pictures and aired in Fuji TV's noitamina block between April and June 2011. It is currently licensed in North America by Aniplex of America.

▪Plot

In Chichibu.. Saitama.. A group of six sixth-grade-age childhood friends drift apart after one of them.. Meiko "Menma" Honma.. dies in an accident. Five years after the incident..The leader of the group.. Jinta Yadomi.. Has withdrawn from society.. Does not attend high school and lives as a recluse. One summer day.. The ghost of an older-looking Menma appears beside him and asks to have a wish granted.. Reasoning that she cannot pass on into the afterlife until it is fulfilled. At first.. He only tries to help her minimally because he thinks he is hallucinating. But since Menma does not remember what her wish is.. Jinta gathers his estranged friends together once again.. Believing that they are the key to solving this problem. All of the group joins him..Though most of them do so reluctantly. However.. Things grow increasingly complicated when his friends accuse him of not being able to get over Menma's death.. As they cannot see her and believe Jinta is hallucinating. Menma shows her presence to the group in order to prove that she is indeed real. All the group members eventually wish to shoulder the blame for Menma's death and long-hidden feelings among the group are rekindled. The group struggles as they grow from trying to help Menma move on and help each other move on as well.

▪Characters

Jinta "Jintan" Yadomi [ 宿海 仁太  Yadomi Jinta ]
Jinta is a childhood friend of Naruko :: Atsumu :: Chiriko :: Meiko and Tetsudo. As a child.. Jinta was the de facto leader of the self-proclaimed Super Peace Busters. Jinta was energetic and outgoing during his childhood.. But became withdrawn and isolated after the deaths of Meiko and his mother. After Meiko's death the Super Peace Busters drifted apart and Jinta eventually became a hikikomori.. Refusing to go to school and confining himself to his home. As a child.. He had a crush on Meiko but refused to admit it when asked. This started the chain of events that led to her accidental death. He initially believes that the Meiko that appears to him is not a ghost.. But rather a manifestation of his stress.. Calling her "the beast of summer". He eventually becomes hesitant to grant her wish out of fear that she will vanish again. Nonetheless.. Meiko's appearance encourages him to venture outside and reconnect with the members of the Super Peace Busters. He is a natural leader with his friends always following him

Meiko "Menma" Honma  [ 本間 芽衣子, Honma Meiko ]
Meiko was a girl of mixed Russian and Japanese ancestry who died in an accident as a child.. But appears before Jinta one summer day years later as a ghost. Although she is aware of her death.. Meiko is talkative and lively. She greatly values the childhood memories and friendship she once shared with the others and recalls her memories of her friends and family including that she had once requested something from Jinta. When she appears to Jinta.. She has aged somewhat but still retains childlike speech patterns and tendencies. She is also clothed in the dress she was wearing the day that she died and always goes barefoot ever since losing her shoes in the accident that took her life. The only non-childish memory she recalls is that it must have been hard to have found a photo of her when she didn't flash a V sign with her fingers for the shrine to her memory at her home. Though only Jinta has the ability to see or hear her.. Meiko appears to be able to interact with the world around her: opening doors :: cooking food :: eating and even playing video games.. With many of these activities shown in scenes without Jinta present. Characters that she embraces feel that the air around her has become heavier  [Anaru ] or wonder why he has gotten goosebumps [ Poppo ] or noting a faint scent he hasn't smelled in a while  [ her brother Satoshi ] The others call her by her childhood nickname "Menma" and she similarly refers to the Super Peace Busters by their childhood nicknames. Jinta has stated that she is selfless.. Only crying when others are hurt. Meiko does not hold a grudge towards her friends for the accident but hopes to pass on so that she can be reincarnated and once more be in the same world as her friends. She held Jinta in special regard when she was alive and still cares for him and is worried about his current state. In the last episode he reads her letter to him that says her kind of "love" was the kind of love where she wanted to be his bride.