.*5*.

My Crush
☆☆☆

"Sorry" Jimin apologized, he had been looking Jungkook for about 20 minutes and still couldn't find him, and. Just now he had bumped into someone, of course it wasn't the first time Jimin had bumped into someone since he had entered the party.

Yet this time was different from the last times, this time the person didn't let him go with just a sorry, instead they grabbed his arm pulling him back when he was about to walk away.

"We're do you think your going pretty thing?" The boy he had bumped into spoke, and Jimin just stayed silent not really knowing what to say.

"He asked you a question" another boy stepped in "I'm going to look for someone" Jimin said pulling his arm away "oh no your not" the first boy spoke grabbing onto Jimin's wrist and holding it tightly.

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but stopped when someone else spoke,  and it wasn't either of the boys that stood before him.

"Yes he is" Jimin recognized that voice it was Taehyung,  Though he kinda wished it was Jungkook, his wish only grew when he felt Taehyung pull him towards him.

Jimin stumbled back slightly his body leaning on the olders body, the boy he had bumped into's hand still holding his wrist tightly.

Taehyung noticed and reached down to push it off, but he stopped when the boy spoke "Taehyung, why not come and join us instead of ruining the fun." The boy asked, his words boy made Jimin confused, how did they know Taehyung's name.

"Let him go Hyung, he's already taken" he said and Jimin felt the hand around his wrist loosen before Taehyung pushed It off completely.

"By who?" The boy asked "I need to go I'll see you around Hyung" Taehyung waved before pulling Jimin away from the two boys.

Once he thought they were far enough he let go and turned to Jimin "are you ok?" He asked, and the younger nodded.

"Thank you" he smiled slightly before turning to walk away, he still needed to find Jungkook, though he stopped when Taehyung pulled him back.

The olders eyes were casted downwards as he looked down he spoke "do... do you wanna dance with me?" He asked looking up at Jimin when he finished speaking.

If the younger looked hard enough he would have seen the light blush on Taehyung's cheeks.

Jimin slowly shook his head "Sorry I have to look for Jungkook" he stated,  Taehyung let go of his hand before sighing.

"Yeah..  sure go ahead.."

<<{<<'<<{->}>>'>>}>>
<{>'Chapter 5'<}>

Double update!!