Night for mischeif!

Sasha sat on her couch watching Halloween movies on free form waiting for kids to knock on her door. She hadn't gotten any kids at her door and it made sense as the kids in her apartment complex were all too old. It was too bad too cause she stocked up on as much candy as she could. As it got to 9:00 she sat there wondering what to do with all the candy

     "Guess I can't let it go to waste." She said with a smirk. Sasha didn't let herself indulge too often. She had a slim figure and small assets but big enough to get attention from guys as she ripped open the bag of candy she salivated. Her diet usually consists of salad so having a treat was nice every once in a while. She grabbed kit kat from the bag and took a bite. She was pleased. She loved chocolate so much that having the entire bag be chocolate was dangerous. She immediately tore into the big bag of candy. By the end, her wonder woman's Halloween costume was snugger than before. Her belly had bloated out to the point where her belly was noticeable in the tight costume. Her legs had grown to where the skirt rid up on her legs. She laid down because she was full from eating so much but the taste of the candy pulled her back in. She tore into every bag she had devouring the candy. The candy was too much for her sweet tooth to resist so she kept on eating, gnawing on each piece of candy like a pig.

     By the end she had blimps. Her costume had ripped all over to make room for her expanding figure. The skirt was so small it exposed her panties which were also barely hanging on. The breastplates on her costume barely contained her breasts. Her once-toned stomach was now a fat, flabby mess that stuck out at least 5 inches from her body. As she lied there she knew she messed up. It would take a few months to lose weight. She heaved herself off the couch and waddled to the bathroom to weigh herself. Her tummy was so swollen from all the candy each jiggle was like someone stabbing her. When she stepped on the scale she couldn't see the number so instead, she took a picture with her phone.

       "230!" She screamed. She gained 70 pounds from all the candy she ate. "Why did I buy so much. I'll never get a guy now." she thought panicky. At this point, it was 11:00 and she was getting sleepy so as soon as she sat on the couch she fell asleep.

     The next day Sasha was sitting on her couch rubbing her tummy. Her wonder woman outfit was ruined so she took that off first thing in the morning. She was completely naked as her bra and panties snapped in the middle of the night. She sat there waiting for her food. She already decided to screw it with her diet. It would take another few months to get rid of the weight and Sasha loved her new flabby body. Her ass and breasts were huge so that was a plus, and her belly was so soft and fun to play with. As soon as she got her food she dug in and it felt good to eat something without guilt