Christmas time is here!

It was Christmas morning as Sasha was laying down. She is well over 500 pounds by now. She replaced her couch with a king-sized bed that could still barely handle her huge belly and assets. Her belly spilled over the edges and stuck out at least 2 feet. Her ass lifted her 10 feet off the ground and her breasts were about the size of 3 volleyballs. Her flabby arms looked like oversized chicken wings and her thighs were so huge they spilled over the sides of her bed. She could barely walk let alone around her house so she moved the kitchen closer to her. As dinner approached she began to climax. Food had become her life and eating was just a pastime. She couldn't wait anymore. She opened up the oven as soon as it beeped. Taking one step was like running a marathon so opening up the oven, though rewarding caused her to run out of breath immediately. She plopped down next to the oven. She had an even bigger feast than Thanksgiving. With 2 8 pounds ham. Multiple buckets are full of side dishes and an entire platter full of Christmas cookies. She dug in immediately the same way she did Thanksgiving. Stuffing her sausage-sized fingers into her feast.

      When she came too she was in the middle of her apartment. She couldn't move. Her weight was well over 700 pounds. Her fat flooded the room. Rubbing against touching every part of her TV room. She loved this feeling of being immobile. But she was still hungry.

The end