nyjah t.

Nyjah Taylor , Twenty Four meaning of nyjah — keeper of peace Throughout her childhood, Nyjah was always interested in photography

meaning of nyjah — keeper of peace
Throughout her childhood, Nyjah was always interested in photography. The way that in one snap of a button, a special moment can be instilled in a frozen state to be remembered forever. As well as photos possessing art that gave her unexplainable emotions of bliss. The girl would always follow her parents around with her toy camera, taking photos and cheering when they would actually pose for her. Just holding the camera brought joy to the girl's heart. When her parents gifted her with a camera at the age of 15, that's when her life skyrocketed. She started with small projects, just taking pictures of nature, family, things like that. But, as her skills progressed, she started her own photography business, which is now somewhat of an empire. She works with people when it comes to headshots, weddings, sweet sixteens, the whole nine. She could not be more blessed and she's just happy to be doing something that she truly loves. Besides her business, every once in a while she will hold classes on the weekends for some teens who are also interested in the craft, just because she wants to give back to her community.