Double the Trouble, Triple the Fun

Bill was still tenderly studying your face while George cast a silencing charm and door locking charm.

"Hey, wait. You both said that-" you started, but Fred cut you off.

"That was different. Mum doesn't trust us, but Billy boy here can get away with anything."

"It sounds like you're stalling," whispered Bill. "Are you sure you still want to do this?"

"Just shut up and kiss me," you huffed.

And in an instant, Bill's hand encased your throat lightly and pulled you in for a deep kiss. His lips were so soft and warm. It enveloped your whole body in tingles, and you moaned into his mouth.

You could feel Fred's erection growing beneath you, and you grinded your ass back into his hips further.

Off to the side, George was already stripping down and pumping himself.

Bill laid himself down on the bed and rid himself of his sweats and boxers.

Holy fuck.

He was just as big, if not bigger, than Fred and George. His stiff cock flung out, and he immediately grabbed it and started pleasing himself as well. Fred stood you up and undressed you while kissing your jaw and neck.

You swooped back down onto the bed and took Bill in your mouth. You swung your hips around eager to be touched, and Fred obliged immediately. George came over, and you took him in your right hand. Your movements synced with the ones from your mouth.

Fred's own mouth worked hungrily up and down the folds of your cunt, which were already drenched ten times over in anticipation. 

There was so much going on, and you felt drunk from the moment alone.

All three men were moaning all around you, and your senses heightened with your feeling of power.

You switched your mouth over to George and sucked eagerly. He threw his head back the instant your lips closed around him.

"Oh, fuck, darling," he muttered.

"I knew those pretty lips would be nice to fuck," breathed Bill.

You felt Fred's cock teasing you at your entrance, and you all but pushed back into him, physically begging him to thrust inside of you. He did so hard, and you lurched forward a bit, but Bill held onto your sides for stability.

He moved one hand to pleasure himself while the other roamed over the curves of your breasts. He squeezed hard and held there as Fred rammed into you over and over and over and over. Bill lifted himself up to catch your nipple in your mouth, and his tongue was just as heavenly as you imagined. He pulled on it with his teeth, sending you closer to the edge.

Fred pulled out of you, and Bill quickly took his place. As soon as he slid into you, you moaned out deeply and pounded yourself into his hips.

Fred and George were at either side of you, and you took both of them into your hands as your rode Bill into next week. Bill's hands clung tight to your waist and guided you up and down. 

Bill's dick was hitting all the right spots, and you felt yourself rushing towards climax faster as he worked his thumb over your clit.

You couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," you moaned out.

"Cum on my cock you little slut," said Bill gruffly as he wrapped his hand around your throat again. His fingers squeezed the sides of your neck, and you started to feel light headed. All the sensation rushing towards your center was deepening. You let go of the twins and collapsed your hands onto Bill's chest for stability as he railed into you. He squeezed a little harder until your orgasm consumed you, and you cried out, collapsing further on top of Bill.