Dude

~Dean's POV~

Oh god what did I just say. I'm the only one that knows about Cas' sexuality. Shit.

"Cas, I'm-" I stopped myself when Cas turned round tears streaming out his eyes. I ran towards him but he ran away. he just vanished. fuck!

~couple of months later~

~Cas' POV~

Me and Dean haven't talked in two mouths and the only person I really talk to is Charlie. she was the best. she understands my life perfectly. Even thought she can be a bit extra most the time. I was walking to lunch with her and I must have drifted off daydreaming cause she shook me.

"Cas? Are you in there?" Charlie asked shaking me a bit.

"Uh-hu" I replied and at that moment someone's shoulder came barging into me.

"Hay watch it!" I said throwing my hands up.

"Whatever dude" my eyes widened in horror as I saw it was the one and only, my ex-best friend, worlds greatest díckweed. Dean Winchester. He turned and walked away.

"Whaterver, dude" I mimicked Dean with his low voice, even though I didn't have to do that much work, and threw my hands up in the air and saw Charlie clutching her sides falling to the ground laughing. I helped her up and we walked back to the cafeteria.

~skip and a flip to last period~

I looked up at the clock and sighed and looked behind me to see Dean staring at me and I blushed a bit before turning back round. why did I turn around? Cause you wanted to look at Dean. What no I didn't Dean's a stupid dick. I was fighting a never ending battle with my brain until my thoughts were interrupted by the teacher.

"Castiel?" I looked at her in confusion. me shook my head. "do you even know what I asked you?" I shook my head again. she sighed. and asked someone else. and I felt someone throw something at me. It was paper and I looked back to see who threw it. it was a jock, Benny, the only one that wasn't really an asshat. he mouthed to me 'open it' so I did in side the scrunched up price of paper read:
(why do you always wear the same clothes?)

I looked over to Benny and shrugged. then I thought about it. I don't want to wear this. do I? I decided to wear something different tomorrow. instead of the usual black dress pants and white dress shirt and can't forget the trench coat.

The bell rung and I basically ran out of class and towards Charlie's car. when she dropped me off I decided to run up to my bedroom and chose out the clothes I'll be wearing tomorrow. I chose my favourite clothes and put them on my dresser ready for the new day ahead of me. New cloths. New attitude. new Cas.

-----------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry I know this chapter is really short but the next chapter the hole new side to Cas and Dean doesn't like it #hintofjalousy

Ta xx ^-^