Curtis sister X Steve (DX visits)

Y/n's POV
I stepped into the nice cold air of the DX. I didn't spot Steve or my brother anywhere. "Soda, Steve you here?" I holler.

"In here Y/n!" Steve yells back. I grab a coke from the fridge and walk into the garage of the store where cars get worked on. "Hey Y/n" Steve greets.

"Hey Stevie" I hand him the coke. "Thanks" he ruffs my hair.

"Where's my brother?" I ask taking a seat on the hood of a car. "Uh, he went out to get us lunch" he explains. I nod.

"You wanna hand me that wrench?" He points. I jump off the hood and hand him the wrench. "Thanks" he reply's.
"No problem, I'm gonna go get a candy bar" I say walking off back into the store. "K" he says while still working on a car. To be honest, it looked like a soc car.

I walk inside the store, just as I did I saw three socs coming my way. Great.
I stand at the candy bar section and pretend I'm looking at some. I was really just focusing on them, hoping nothing goes down right now, especially since Steve is in the garage and Soda is out.

"Hey grease" one smirks, all of the then walking towards me. "What do you want?" I reply. "You" another one says. I roll my eyes. "Get lost rich boys" I say, starting to walk back out side. Before I could get out, one grabbed my arm, the others holding be back.

"Let me go!" I demand. "Or what?" The leader questions. "Or I'll get my brothers to come after you!" I reply. He chuckles, before I knew it I was on the ground with a black eye while they kept punching me. "STEVE!" I managed to scream out.

Not a second later, Steve came running through the door. "WHAT THE HELL!" He yells, punching one of em in the face. "Come on man, lets get outta here" one says. All three stumbled out of the DX thankfully.

Steve kneels down to my level from where I was on the ground, bloody nose and a few cuts and bruises. "Come on Y/n, lets get ya cleaned up" he says, carefully helping me up. Just then, Soda walked through the door with a DQ bag in his hand. "Hey Steve I got-WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?" He yells. "Socs" I say quietly. "Those bastards. Come on we gotta get you cleaned up" he leads me to a stool in the store.

Soda cleaned up my cuts for me. "Shit.." I say. "What?" Soda asks.
"What's Darry gonna say" I say, referring to my beat up face. He sighs "he's not gonna be mad at you, only them damm socs Y/n" he reassures me.

I nod slight. I turn to Steve who was eating his burger from DQ. "Those damm socs have it coming, I'll tell ya. They can't just go around beating girls" Steve rants. "Thanks Steve, by the way" I thank him. He looks at me "No problem Kiddo" he pats my head and smiles.