II

"I think we lost them." Lauren whispered as she hid by the fitting room inside the mall.

"I told you we should've worn disguises!" Dinah hissed as she peaked through the door.

"Isn't that why we're here?" Camila shook her head.

"Idiots." Normani chuckled, earning a glare from Lauren and Dinah.

"Shut up and wear your disguises." Lauren said. Normani was going as a teacher, Dinah on the other hand had a cheetah printed costume on her.

"Dinah, we're not going at a costume party." Normanu laughed as she looked at the Polynesian.

"This was the closest I could get without being spotted!" Dinah exclaimed.

"Wait, where are your disguises?" Dinah asked Camila.

"None, I'm wearning a hoodie. I've got my shades, all I need is a fake mole and I'm good." Camila chuckled as she placed a fake mole on her face.

"Oh wow! You're not Camila Cabello!" Dinah said sarcastically.

"Watch me." Camila smirked before walking out the door.

"Oh my gosh! Camila!" One fan exclaimed as she rushed to the brunette, aside from her a few more went running her way.

"She's so gonna get killed." Normani said in disbelief.

"Camilla what?" Camila asked in a different accent.

"You're bluffing." One fan said. The conversation continued, and miraculously. Camila was able to convince them that she was Kacey from England.

"I can't believe that actually worked!" Lauren laughed as the brunette waited for them outside.

"Really? Kacey?" Dinah asked, raising her eyebrow.

"My initials." Camila chuckled before opening the door for them.

"Wear this." Normani said as she placed the wig on Lauren.

"What the hell? You're asking me to go as a guy?" Lauren asked as Nomani fixed the wig that Dinah brought.

"Yeah, this cheetah isn't gonna use that. Plus, I have a plan." Normani said, as she drew a face beard on the raven.

"There. Perfect!" Normani exclaimed.

"Well hello, Laurenzo." Dinah grinned as she looked at the raven. Lauren had the same disguise as Camila, but the difference was she was taller than the brunette, she had a wig, and now she has a fake beard.

"You look like Chris! This is crazy!" Camila chuckled as she examined Lauren.

"How about we split up? Kacey, you go with Enzo." Normani said as she looked at Lauren.

"Enzo?"

"Laurenzo." She grinned.

"Oh gosh." Dinah chuckled.

"You're a genius!" The Polynesian added.

"While I go with this, beautiful dumb cheetah." Normani said.

"Girl, you had me at beautiful, the rest are ignored." Dinah glared.

"Well then, Let's go Enzo. We'll go get some gifts for the bride and groom my love." Camila said in a British accent as she wrapped her arms around Lauren's arm. The green-eyed girl felt herself instantly relax at the touch, yet her heart bumping harder.

"Even I'm convinced." Dinah laughed as they went out.

"Okay, so "love" is our endearment?" Lauren asked the brunette as they walked out.