part four

~Corpse's pov~
I open my eyes and feel something laying on me I look down and notice a brown haired boy.....Sykkuno? Then all the memories from yesterday replay in my head making me smile I lay my hand on sykkuno's head and slowly pet his hair. 'we have a stream to do today" I grab my phone and look at the time '12:00' we have a stream at 12:30 I move Sykkuno off me and decide to wake him up I lay next to him and kiss his forehead "Sykkuno~ it's time to get up or were gonna be late to the stream" I whisper I watch Sykkuno slowly open his eyes and he smiles "I'm up I'm uppppp" Sykkuno mumbles and sits up and fixes his hair and hugs me I hug back " I gotta go home don't I?" I sadly nod and get out of bed holding my hand out for his.

~Third person pov~
Sykkuno smiles and takes corpses hand and corpse pulls him into another hug "I'll see ya later corpse" Sykkuno smiles and gives corpse a quick kiss before grabbing his keys and walking to the front door and he walks out getting into his car and going home. Corpse sighs and puts his mask on and walks to his computer and turns it on. He looks at his phone and sees the time '12:28...I mys well join the call' corpse clicks discord and puts his headset on and clicks the call.....

Rae: oh corpse! Good noon!

Corpse: yeah I'm not a morning person.

Jack: Jesus I didn't know it could get lower

Felix: I didn't know you could hit puberty twice

Jack, rae,corpse:* laughs*

Corpse: rae when will Sykkuno....

{Sykkuno joined the call}

Sykkuno: hey corpse!

Corpse: yeah see rae he said hi to me first he's mine.

Toast: woah there corpseee

Rae: woahhhh!

Sykkuno: wait what? What happened?

Rae: nothing just straight facts Sykkuno

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toast: Sykkuno wanna get boba after this?

Sykkuno: uhhhhhhhhh sure!

(Corpse mutes his mic)

'idk how I feel about this but I can feel anger throughout me I hear someone yell my name'

Rae: CORPSE

Corpse: what uh wait what?

Rae: I said would you want me to doordash you boba tea

Corpse: uh sure?

Rae: alright I already have your address

Jack: corpse can I come over?

Corpse: u-um I-i

Rae: maybe tomorrow lets not rush him

Jack: oh okay

Rae: corpse I'll doordash you two boba's

Corpse: okay well I'm gonna hop off and wait for them

Rae: alright bye corpse!

Toast, Sykkuno, jack: bye corpse!

~corpse's pov~
I leave the call and get up and walk to the living room with my mask next to me so I can get the drinks when they get here......

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hear knocking on the door and put my mask on and walk too the door and open it "for corpse?" I nod and take the bag and wave bye and close the door I take one of the drinks out and stab the straw into the top and put it on the counter tweeting a picture of it 'Thanks for the boba valkyrae!' I lay my phone on the counter and take a drink of my boba and walk to my room and sit on my bed.....

(OKAY AUTHORS NOTE!)

so I have been trying to write chapters for a couple days and iv been busy with school work! I know this chapter is short and I'm sorry for that!