•«Part 3»•

A/N: Ok so this is gonna be a huge timeskip to like- seven months into their friendship

---

There's something about vampires that's really attractive, everyone agrees, right? Well, it can be a weird situation when your best friend is a vampire and extremely sexy, along with the fact you yourself are hypersexual and a masochist and can't stop having stupid dreams about your friend, and you're still unsure of whether you like them or not.
.
.
.
You see, this is Nagito's situation.

---

Nagito woke up to a bunch of texts from Izuru, at like four in the morning. "Ow-" He mumbled, his eyes trying to adjust to the brightness of his phone.

[izuru rawr x3 😼😻]
[4:11 AM]
ok so nagito

you know kibou?

she just appeared on my doorstep

what do i do

she's your cat not mine

how did she get here

uh

[Me]
[4:14 AM]
WHAT

JUST BRING HER OVER IDIOT

ITS ONLY LIKE A 10 MINUTE WALK GET YOUR FAT ASS OVER HERE WITH KIBOU

SHE SHOULD LET YOU HOLD HER

[izuru rawr x3 😼😻]
[4:14 AM]
I DONT WANNA WALK THO

[Me]
[4:14 AM]
IZURU THIS IS MY FUCKING CAT WERE TALKING ABOUT

[izuru rawr x3 😼😻]
[4:15 AM]
FINE ASSHOLE IM ON MY WAY

[Me]
[4:14 AM]
GOOD

'Oh what the fuck, I swear I closed the window...' He slowly got up and made some sort of attempt trying to fix himself up just a little because he knew he sure as hell wouldn't be going back to sleep when Izuru got here.

Then he remembered his dream...

"Not again..." He mumbled, trying to make his hair look like less of a mess. He gave up on that and changed his clothes, then hit his head on the wall a few times to try and forget his questionable dream. That instead gave him a headache.

Those attempts at trying to forget were pushed away by the sound of a door opening and loud barking. "Luckyyy!!" Nagito yelled, running towards the door. "Uh... Hi Izuru-" He mumbled, attempting to pick up his barking dog. "Lucky, sit!" The dog obeyed. "Lay!" The dog obeyed. "Stay!" The dog stopped moving and growling. Nagito picked up his dog and walked away to put him somewhere else, then walked back shortly afterwards. "I don't get why he hates you so much, he's usually very kind," Nagito sighed. "It's fine," Izuru replied, putting down the cat in his arms.

"Thanks for bringing her back Izuru," Nagito thanked with a yawn. "It's fine, you forced me to anyways," Izuru said, kneeling to pet Kibou. "Yeah yeah shut up. I don't plan on going back to bed so do whatever the fuck you want," He said, sitting on the couch and turning on his TV. "Alright then," Izuru said, immediately going to the kitchen and stealing Nagito's cookies. "Ok, rude," He sighed, turning on some random music from the TV.

He got up and walked to Izuru. "You told me I could do what I want," he said, shoving a cookie into Nagito's mouth before he could say anything. "I- Nmphh-!" Nagito ate the cookie quickly. "I never said you could take my stuff though!" He took the cookies from Izuru's hands and just held them. "They're mine now."

Nagito started laughing like crazy. "I-I thought you said y-you're mine now, oh my g-god-!" He dropped the cookies in a fit of laughter. "What?!" Izuru's eyes widened and he blushed lightly, bending over to pick up the cookies his friend dropped. Nagito got ahold of himself and wiped some tears from his eyes, supporting himself with the wall.

Then the TV started playing some other music, different than the music Nagito put on-

"Oh my god-"

"Not fucking 'Emo Boy'-" Nagito mumbled, trying not to laugh again while Izuru just started giggling. "Nagito, sing it!" He yelled. "No I very much will not!" Though he quietly mumbled the lyrics and Izuru obviously heard it. "Sing louder," He said, lightly punching Nagito's arm. "Fine-"

And then he started singing Emo Boy by Ayesha Erotica.

"I'm never doing that again," He said, turning off whatever was about to play. "But I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I did fuck you though," Izuru joked. "Wh- Izuru!" Nagito yelled, punching his arm. "Am I lying though?" At this point Nagito was blushing a lot. "You moan around me a lot so it would make sense..." He said casually, eating another cookie. "I-I can't help it though!" Nagito hid his face in his hands. "Alongside that, every time I bite you, you run off for like 10 minutes," This time Izuru was lying just to mess with him. "I don't, idiot!" Nagito punched him harder. "Ok, ok, calm down I was just messing with you." Nagito hit his head on the wall. "That wasn't funny though..."

Izuru let out a dramatic sigh and got behind Nagito. "Izuru don't you dare-" He moved some of Nagito's hair and put his face to his neck. "Izu- Ah~!" He covered his mouth as Izuru bit the back of his neck. "I-Izuru- Let g-go-" He started sucking up the blood and Nagito tried not to make any noise. Izuru finally let go and Nagito started panting. "Izuru what the hell-" He hugged him, nuzzling his face into his neck. "What are you doing?" He put his mouth on his neck but didn't bite. "Izuru? What are you doing?

"Is it not obvious? I'm giving you a hickey."

"You're WHAT-" He finally pushed Izuru off of him. "I'm fine with biting but that's too far-" Nagito was blushing a lot, he almost looked like a cherry. "But you know you want me to do it, I know a lot about you that you don't know about yourself in fact," Izuru stated like it was common sense. "W-What?!" Nagito somehow turned even redder.

"I don't lie, and you know that. We've been friends for awhile now, yes?"

Nagito nodded, unsure of where this was going.

Izuru pushed him against the wall. "You want more than a friendship, correct?" Nagito's eyes widened. "W-What?" He didn't want to admit he was right, so he just let him continue.

Izuru lifted his chin. "And I'll be glad to grant you that..." he smiled sweetly and then...

...Then kissed him...