"𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗"

[GENRE] Fluff
[AU] n/a
[REQUESTED BY] affogatoh

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Just a moment Mr. Balsa!"

"In a minute, Mr. Balsa!"

"I'll be there in a second, Mr Balsa!"

Luca sighed to himself. Thats all it ever was. Repitions of the same phrase that left your mouth. What could he do to win over your affections? Or your attention at all.

Luca was truly a gentleman at best. His words were kind and his heart was open for all..! Especially to you..

The first day you arrived at the manor you captured his heart. The way you smiled, your inquisitive nature, but mostly.. It was the fact that you hadn't brushed him off.

Of course, Luca's outward appearance wasn't the most desirable. Not even close rivaling the other men of the manor. Comparing himself to someone Mr. Riley or like Edgar can do much to a man's self-esteem.

He certainly wasn't the person he started out as.. Charming, intuitive, and respected..

"Mr. Balsa! Could you come here for a quick moment?"

His ears perked up at your call. He smiled to you.

"Of course."

He stood next to you as you glanced over a map.

"I've tried asking Mr. Frank for help, but he's busy at the moment."

Luca's brows knitted together in disappointment. Would you much rather prefer Kurt's help over his own..?

"I'm not sure if I could be much of use, but I'll sincerely try my hardest." You smiled. "Thank you, Mr. Balsa."

Out of instinct he gingerly grabbed your chin. His index finger placed underneath your chin.

"Please call me Luca... Theres no need to refer to me like that.. I'm not quite the man I used to be my dear, (Y/n).."

Your entire body melted underneath his touch. Not to his knowledge of course. Luca was indeed a genius, but when it came to anything regarding romance he was as dense as a rock. His action was simply out of kindness and naivety.

"Of course... Luca.."

You bit your tounge. But his name rolled off it like honey.

"Now then! What exactly is it you need help with!" He cheerily smiled.

What a tease!

"Well you see.. I'm trying to map out the cipher and dungeon locations of Leo's memory and I could use some help.. You know the cipher locations best, correct?"

The very mention of the word memory hit Luca like a ton of bricks..

"I'll do my best to recall.."

His brain damage prevented him from doing so... Of course he could remember basic things! But things like that.. Would be an entirely different story. He'd be lucky if he wasn't inflicted with another migraine.

"If its too much of a bother, Luca-" He quickly cut you off. "Nothing you could do would ever bother me. And I mean that sincerely..."

You two were putty in each other's hands.

He didn't realize what he said, but he did acknowledge the warmth it made him feel.

"If I can remember correctly.. There should be a cipher in the storage house.."