"Welcome to Camp Jabberwock!"

I was looking staring at all the trees I saw as we pass by my home town, I didn't want to leave my home I was just doing a case a couple of days ago and now I'm on a stupid bus taking me to a camp. Just as I was getting even more lost in thought about missing home I heard a voice start talking to me.

"Earth to shuichi! You there buddy?"

"Oh sorry Kaede, I was just thinking about home..." I responded to her

Kaede has been my best friend since well as long as I can remember, She has long blonde hair with these purple-ish pink like eyes, they always tend to shine and sparkle in the light.

"Oh I'm guessing you didn't want to come to camp?" She sounded confused

"Yeah... I wasn't really interested in going to any camp this summer.." I replied

"Hey shuichi come on! I'm sure you'll like Camp Jabberwock!" She sounded excited

I sighed as I looked out the window wondering how long this bus ride would be...I started to count all the trees we passed which made me start realize how far away I am from my home, There were barely any trees in my city maybe some at the central park but that's really it and yes it did look beautiful but I miss seeing all the buildings and hearing people yell at each other over the dumbest things now I'm stuck in a bus with a bunch of kids laughing and goofing around talking about which cabin they think they'll be in... It was a  l o n g bus ride....

"Shuichi! We're here!!!" Kaede exclaimed extremely happily

"Finally..." I murmured under my breathe.

Me and Kaede left the bus together and once we left I noticed some of my classmates from our city. I saw Korekiyo and his best friend Angie, I recognized a short looking boy with messy purple hair.

It was Kokichi. I didn't really care about him much since he was only in my gym class but he would always refuse to do anything...just like me, so we would be the ones sitting out all the time. We didn't really talk but we did sometimes, but it was just simple conversations like "I hate this class!" "Who even made this a class!?" and stuff like that.

Soon a girl and guy both appeared before us. The girl had long light-blonde hair with a black bow holding up her ponytail. She had pale skin with ocean blue eyes. The guy next to her had pale skin as well and black messy hair with some grey streaks in it, I guess he either get's stressed a lot or did that on purpose no clue. He had one grey eye with a scar over it and this bright vibrant red eye which I assume was a contact. He wore a magenta like color bandana around his neck. He had a single earring and two rings on his hand, and on his other hand had bandages wrapped around it.

"Hello! Welcome to Camp Jabberwock! My name is Sonia Nevermind and this is another counselor-" She was interrupted by him yelling out-

"I AM G U N D H A M  T A N A K A!!! Bow before me you puny small mortals!!!" He exclaimed while laughing the girl looked at him with a smile. 

"We are two of the counselor's you will see at Camp Jabberwock! We will say who is what cabin and you will head over to your assigned counselors!"

She then proceeded to say everybody's names and everyone went to their counselor. I got two people called Izuru and Chiaki, When I walked over to them I saw someone with extremely long raven-black hair just staring at us with bright vibrant red eyes, but those eyes felt like they were glaring into my soul...

This is going to be a long summer isn't it...?