3

Y/n was going to walk to the Great Hall and hear some footsteps behind her, but when she looked behind the footsteps stop.

"Who's there?" Y/n asked the mysterious footstep but there was no answer.

Y/n walk faster and nervous as she walk through The Great Hall and there she saw Professor Dumbledore and a sorting hat.

She saw the stranger that she had met at platform 9 3/4 quickly sitting down at the Slytherin table, so she assume that that stranger follows her. But it could be anyone...

"Hmmm. This girl is brave and rude.hmmm Slytherin or Gryffindor? Gryffindor!" The sorting hat said

Y/n was happy to everyone clapping for her house in Gryffindor.

"Hey I'm Hermione granger! This is Harry Potter an-" Hermione trying to say Ron's name

"I supposed you know me! Remember?" Ron said

"Ronald Weasley right?" Y/n said

As y/n seated down on the Gryffindor table, she saw the stranger whom she met at platform 9 3/4  staring back at her. She didn't mind so she kept talking to the Golden Trios to distract her and mind her own business, and she couldn't stop seeing the stranger for every 1 minute, the stranger looked back.

"Hey, y/n what's wrong you see anything. You kept looking at the Slytherin table like for every 1 minute. You okay?" Hermione asked y/n.

"Nono just staring at that.... that wall! That wall yes that wall. I didn't stare at someone just stare at that wall. I'm fine! Thanks for asking 'Mione, can I call you that?"Y/n said pretending while distracting by asking Hermione if she can call her that.

"Sure, and also I like that,"Hermione answered while  giggling.
_______________
Your thinking...

When that stranger and me locked eyes together for every 1 minute, I see he has a platinum blonde hair and his eyes were grey as they didn't shine before his face just looked disgusted as I told him something disgusting before.
__________________

"Silence! I would like to introduce you to y/n Y/l/n! She is new to this school from Ilvermony School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, so treat her well and that's it I'm sorry to interrupt your conversations with others!" Said Professor Dumbledore introducing y/n.

Everyone clapping for y/n

"Hmm hmm hmm..."y/n muttered her laugh and put on a fake smile.

_______________
Your thinking...

Ughhh! clapping again I feel so embarrassed and why is that stranger looking at me like for every 1 minute ugh no y/n you definitely not falling in love with him ok stop staring at him I'll just talk to the three of them and it's alright. Breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out. Ok I'm better now. I'll just need to calm down.

________________

After y/n was out of  The Great Hall she caught the stranger looking at her again, you thinking" who is that person. Ughh his hard to find out never mind I'll keep trying"

After a few months of trying you decided to ask the golden trios who that stranger was.

"Hi guys, may I ask a question?" Y/n asked

"Yeah" three of them said

"Who is the guy with the platinum blonde hair?" Y/n asked

"Oh my we forgot to say to you, he's Draco Malfoy. Don't come near him if you are a muggle- born or muggle or like me, a halfblood like Hermione is a Muggle-Born and he is a warning to us even you, practically he is a bully at Hogwarts,"said Harry

"That name sound familiar, very, never mind you wouldn't understand. So I can't go near him? He went to me but when I said I was a Halfblood he just walked away without saying anything,"y/n answered

"That's why!" Ron said

____________________________________

So I made this so long but I'm sorry for being late cuz I have no time to think and yea so if you haven't check out The Dancing Queen go check it out now! It's not complete yet so yea bye!!❤️(No Dancing Queen cuz I deleted it :) )