Prologue

On the way home from a game in another state Kate and the fellow passengers got stuck at their airport because of some type f force field around the airport. But it was not just that airport this was happening all over the world. Food supplies only lasted for so long, people were anxious and worried if they would see their loved ones again. If someone left they never come back they disappear, who know where they're and if they are alive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Kate was getting restless even if she had almost gotten caught before she didn't care she needed to get out. Everyone was all cramped in the plane. Imagine a full plane filled with restless passengers who had young children, babies, or animals, all waiting for this strange force to leave everyone alone. It didn't help that Kate was tall and had longer legs while also having claustrophobia. She had to get out stretch her legs search around see what was going on how they were all going to get back to their loved ones. The problem was that there was this strange type of force field thing around the airport. Not only this airport but all over the country. When people went out to explore after a certain amount of time they just disappear never to be seen. People are to believe that it might be some other country trying to contain everyone like a declaration of war. But no one fully knows the reason of it and are scared to find out and disappeared.

       So Kate decided to explore out of the plane no matter the consequences, she needed to explore to stretch herself out. And she would soon to figure out as to what happened to those people who had disappeared....

TBC..............