𝟎𝟐- 𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 & 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮+ 𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 Emily didn't wake up in Vinnie's bed, and in all honestly, it felt wrong. Emily had told Vinnie she needed a break, but she now realized she didn't need a break at all. Vinnie was also very upset, he had nothing to keep his mind on. She decided to message her friend, Aaron Hull. She had a tiny crush on Aaron, but it wasn't major. 

! 𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 𝘼 𝘼 𝙍𝙊𝙉 <3 !

𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵?

𝙔𝙀𝙎 𝘖𝘙 𝘕𝘖?

Emily pressed the yes button with no hesitation, to see the browned haired boy looking at her like nobody's ever looked at her before. Her stomach was full of butterflies..

"Hey Aaron," she said with a smile on her face, swooning "what're you doing?" he set his phone on the table, and sat down, putting his handing under his chin looking at her as it remained there for the rest of the call. "watching Outerbanks, I already said this silly." She rolled her eyes at his comment, but still was questioning what he said "what the hell is Outerbanks, am I missing something hull?" he looked at her and was concerned for her mental health, then he cracked a smile, exposing his white perfect teeth "em, the hell is wrong with you? you don't know what Outerbanks is?" she again rolled her eyes, "aaron please just answer the question. Are you talking about that place in North Carolina?" she questioned. He looked at her wide-eyed then started laughing "you're so annoying, hull." he went back to his original position and tried to gather himself together "It's a show, on netflix." he wanted to find a way to explain to her the show, and a lightbulb flashed in his brain "Oh! I have a reference," she smiled, "do you know that one tiktok sound? the one that goes 'no you love the idea of me topper?'" she realized what he was talking about "OH, IM DEAD, THAT SHOW HAHA?" he cracked another smile "it took a tiktok reference for you to get what I'm talking about." he put his hands on his face.

Emily felt warm when talking to Aaron, and she forgot all about anyone else, even herself at times. He was perfect for her, and she was sure he was meant for her.