Chapter 1

The land of the mystical coast is covered by fog. There is me and my 5 friend's as I am the oldest I usually take their responsibility there is not much difference between us just a few days. We make a great team , yes we have our weeknesses but together we are stronger.

Our team is consisting of 5 people ,

Christiana Hudar
Jane Freya
Anastasia Gaya

Denise Ather
Claire Krystallous

Our last names represent elements and we represent them such as,
The people of water are calm and strategists
The people of fire are angry and straight forward
The people of earth are healers and alert .
The people of air are smart and wise .
And crystal who have a good personality and invented crystal lights.

We can only sense our elements. I went to places with fire so I moved a lot I had learned about water we all live together as I'm a fast learner I learned about earth crystal and air I live with a water family as an adopted child I've grown to sense water but my actual element is fire and so when I'm calm I am calm when Im angry I AM ANGRY! .There is a tournament today for finding hidden myths this land has a lot of those so we try to find them the first one was found a long time ago and I think we can find one.I settled down here because I have my new family and new friends. I know we have fire but my real origin is true this fire of mine is different then normal my kind was special but I don't know why.