Twenty-Fifth Bam & Khun Aguero Agnis

Original Picture

My Drawing

Okay, first I'm not dead, of course

Okay, first I'm not dead, of course. But college's been a real pain in the butt. That's why I couldn't draw anything for a while.

This time I wanted to draw something from a show I didn't try to draw yet, so I choose Tower of God. The anime wasn't THAT bad, tbh... and I don't understand the huge amount of hate around it. Sure, its events are way too fast compared to the manhwa, but let's face it; this is not the first time something like that happened and it sure hell won't be the last. Honestly, I'd watch S2 if it comes out, ngl.

I actually loved Tower of God's art style and I found it really unique compared to the shows I've seen so far, it really captivated me ever since I first saw the op. (TOP IS ONE OF THE GREATEST OPS OF ALL TIME--)

I know that Rak was supposed to be in the drawing, but Bam and Khun turned out to be way too big in the sketch so I couldn't fit him, lol. I also tried a new shadowing technique with the floating water around the two boys, I dunno if you've noticed it or not.

The drawing took a LOT of time to make, but the result is very satisfying. What do YOU guys think? Please let me know in the comments! =D

Date Drawn: Tue/Dec 1st/2020