MEC 4

Jungkook walked out of the building, fans and paparazzis are already there

Jungkook walked out of the building, fans and paparazzis are already there. Haru, he's asleep in Namjoon's arms. Guards surrounded him. He looks to his side, the same. That was until he made eye contact with someone he didn't want to see again. He looks away, getting in the car. Namjoon immediately gave Haru to him.
"That was Taehyung, Kook" Namjoon says, looking at Jungkook.
"I totally know that, hyung, I don't want to hear that name ever again" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. He looked down at Haru, brushing his bangs back and hugging him.

Taehyung groaned, fans and paparazzis is making it hard for him to go in his car. He sighs, of course he loves his fans, but there's times where they get so aggressive. He looks around, he saw another car where fans covered a car. He made eye contact with Jungkook? Wait, Jungkook? He would've ran after them, but how? Fans will cover and probably attack him. He eventually got in the van, sighing in relief.
"Wow, it was really him" He says, sighing as he stared at the little photo of him and Jungkook, hugging each other as they kissed.

He caresses it before he puts it back on his pocket.
"Where to, sir?" His chaffeur asks and he thinks.
"Let's just go home" He says, shrugging. The chaffeur nodded before he drove off.

"Hi, baby, had a good sleep?" Jungkook says as he caresses Haru's cheek. Haru yawned, nodding lazily.
"Come on, time for dinner" Jungkook says. The boy made grabby hands and Jungkook chuckles, picking him up. The child rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook carried him out and walked downstairs to go to the kitchen.

Jungkook placed the now awake Haru on his seat and gave his food, smiling.
"Thank you!" Haru says, giggling before him and Jungkook starts to eat.