Birthday!!

I woke up to my phone vibrating on the night table next to me. Grabbing the phone, I looked to see my best friend, Lauren, was calling me. 

"Hello?" I asked in a groggy voice.

"Ali, first off, happy birthday. Second, you are going to love me forever," she tells me so quickly it takes me a minute to understand what she's saying. 

"What?!" I ask, suddenly getting excited for what she has to tell me.

"Well, a little while ago I was driving and was listening to the radio and I heard that some band, I've never even heard of them, we're coming to town on your birthday and they were giving out two front row tickets and back stage passes to the concert if you were the 100th caller. So, I called and somehow got lucky enough to win!!" she exclaims, waiting for my reaction.

"Oh my gosh, Lauren, that's great!! What band is it?"

Lauren knew that I loved concerts so much and would never pass one up. So, as soon as she heard they were coming on my birthday, she thought it would be a great present for me. 

"I haven't heard of them, but they're some band called 5 Seconds of Summer," she told me.

My heart nearly stopped beating, as I was hearing that name for the first time in a long time. Lauren bought me tickets for THEM? Not only tickets, but front row tickets? And backstage passes?! I couldn't see him again, I wasn't ready. But Lauren was so nice and knew that I loved concerts and went out of her way to do this for me. Could I really tell her no?

"Oh," I start off, choosing my words very carefully, "Yeah, I've heard of them, but don't know much about them," I lied. I figured I would act as if nothing happened between me and Luke and hopefully the boys will catch on and I will never have to tell Lauren. It's only one night. 

"Cool, it can just be a girls night where we can hang out and have a great time, just the two of us," she explained. If only she knew. 

"Yeah," I agreed. Just one night.

Hey guys! This is my first fanfic, so I'm not really sure how well this is going to go, but I'm going to try it haha. The first chapter was just to kind of set it up and it will probably get better in the next couple of chapters (hopefully!) Anyways, I hope you enjoy it and feel free to leave comments telling me what you think!

-everyoneloves5sos :)