Synopsis

HANNAH BIANCA is a jolly, honest and optimistic type of woman who believes in what she believed. No one nor not anyone can break those things that she believes in.

With her pure innocence and beauty that she owned, men would come after her but she just can't love any man that would come into her life. She believes that love is a choice to commit, to feel with, to take for, and to a choice worth fighting for.

What if one day, in an unexpected moment of her life she found the love that she is willing to fight for with no holding back and thoughts because she believes that the day they met each other she will be always his choice.

But what if the choice becomes an option?

An option to run for, to fulfill his needs. An option to love for, to reserve one from being neglected. On option to commit for the memories and years they've been together.

Will she still believes that she is the choice?

Will she accepts a love of being an option?

Will she still become the choice?

Or will she choose herself for being the choice on her own and fight for what she believes and find the love that is true?

"I am always his choice, not until he met her, I now become an option."

Hugotgirl_07
🖤