five

draco finally made it to the astronomy tower after sprinting all throughout hogwarts. he worried as the girl was on the tallest part of hogwarts, drunk and alone. one wrong move and she would fall to her death.

draco entered and saw the tiny, black haired, beautiful girl standing by the edge of the tower, her arms extended as if she was flying.

"ev?" draco asked, stepping towards the drunk girl. she turned around and smile huge. she then started running quickly to him.

"draco!" she yelled before jumping in his arms. at first he stayed still as she embraced him, but then slowly he wrapped his arms around her. she giggled and dug her head in his neck. butterflies swarmed both their stomachs as they embraced each other.

"evelyn, we should get you to your dorm" draco says after a minute. he looks down to see the girl pouting.

"nooooo!!! c'mon, look at the stars with me!" she exclaims, dragging draco to the edge of the tower. she started pointing out constellations, stars, and planets but draco wasn't paying attention. instead he was staring at the beautiful girl next to him, admiring her. admiring the way she look, the way she talked, the way she got all excited about the stars. everything about her was just... perfect.

evelyn soon noticed draco wasn't paying attention, so she turned and watched as he looked at her in a daydream. she moved closer to him, and before they both knew it, their foreheads were touching, their breaths on each other's lips.

evelyn started to lean in but draco moved his head to the side, slightly.

"what's wrong?" evelyn whispered. draco turned back to her, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"your drunk, ev. i want you to remember our first kiss, i want you to remember tonight. but i know that tomorrow your gonna forget everything and still see me as a monster" draco whispers, his eyes flashing back and forth between her green ones.

"i could never see you as a monster. and i'm not that drunk, draco. i'll still remember everything that happens tonight" she says.

"i don't know, ev. i just wanna wait until the right moment, okay?" draco asks before pressing a kiss to each of her cheeks, then her forehead.

"okay," she mumbles as she feels his soft lips on her skin, wishing it was her lips he placed them on.

"c'mon, tell me more about the stars," draco says as he grabs her hand and leads her to sit down next to him.

and that's where it all started. that where they laughed, cried, talked about everything and anything. it was the place draco fell for her. he fell for every little thing she did. the way her eyes lit up as she spoke, the way she would look over at him in admiration. it was the place draco realized she deserved everything in the world. it was the place draco realized he would never be enough for her.

but damn, he couldn't wait to kiss her. he couldn't wait to spend time with her, to cherish her, to love her. he couldn't wait to spend as much time with her before she realizes the monster he is.

how could he ever be good enough for her when she was so... prefect?