fem! dragon x fem elf reader

Y/ns POV

I was walking through my village on the way to get some water when I heard a cry. I looked around and saw nothing I bent down and saw a blue figure in the water. I picked it up and saw a blue baby dragon. It rapped it's tale around my y/s/c hand and looked me in the eye. "What you doing all the way out here little one the dragon kingdom is miles away from here" I said and stroked it scaly back. It made a little sound and I giggled. "Odd I haven't seen a dragon like you before anywhere not even in any of the books I read, how about I take you to my hut and we can fix you up there" I said and it nodded. I looked at it in surprise. "Wait you can understand me" I asked and it nodded. "Awesome" I giggled and put the small dragon in my bag. She took the bottle out of my bag and filled it up.

"Princess y/n your presence is required in the throne room you must  hurry there quickly the king wishes to see you" said one of the royal guards. I nodded and placed the bottle in my bag and headed back towards the castle. I walked into my room and made a little bed and placed the small dragon there.

"Stay here I will be back soon my father wishes to see me and please if anyone comes then hide if they see you we both will get into a lot of trouble" I said and ran out the room and closed the door walking to the throne room.

Dragons POV

I sat down on the blanket and waited for the nice girl to come back but I was getting a little uncomfortable so I changed into my normal form and laid in her bed.

(Dragons true form)

(Dragons true form)

After about 5 minutes I was getting bored so I jumped up out of bed and wondered around the room. I saw she had many books and weapons. I wonder why she needs so many bows and quivers. I picked a blue bow up and pulled the string back.

"Who are you" someone asked and I turned around and saw the girl standing there looking really confused. I put the bow down and looked at her.

"I was the blue dragon you helped earlier today my names is Nym of the the shifter clan" I said and she looked shocked.

"Your the most beautiful person I have ever seen" she said and I smiled. I felt my cheek go warm.

"Thank you" I smiled and walked over to her "I would like to thank you lady y/n for saving me I am forever in your debt" I said.

"Don't worry about it I was doing what I thought was right" she smiled and I nodded.

"Would you like to walk with me around the gardens" she asked and I nodded.

"I would love to" I smiled and she held out her arm and I took it. She lead me out the hall way and down some stairs to the gardens. We passed many guards and they bowed and moved on. We reached the gardens and they were beautiful. 

"So Nym how did you end up in the river" asked y/n and I looked at her

"Well I was with my friends in the shifter world when this dark cloud appeared a few miles away but we thought nothing of it because it rains a lot and we just thought it was a rain cloud anyway. A few hours later it was above our head and it started to rain but it wasn't rain it was black and everything it touched died I turned into my dragon form and flew for miles and miles until I got too tried so I landed on a tree near a river and this boy threw a rock at me and the next thing I know I was in your hands" I said and y/n stopped and looked at me with pity in her eyes.

"If there is anything I could do just ask even if you want me to send a few of my men to check it put for you I will. Please don't be afraid to ask all I want to do is help you and your people they don't deserve to suffer" y/n said and I smiled.

"Y/n that's so nice but I want to leave first thing tomorrow I need to see what my home has turned into" I said and y/n nodded.

"If there is anything food, water, clothing, guards please just ask" she said.

"Thank you y/n this means so much to me, once I have saved my home can I see you again" I asked looking down at the floor.

"Yes of course you can come and visit your always welcome here" y/n said lifting my chin so that she could talk to me. I smiled and hugged her and she hugged back. "I wish you could stay longer" she said.

"Me too" I smiled "but let's just enjoy the rest of time we have together" I said and she nodded and put her head in the crook of my neck. I wish we could stay like this forever I know we just met but I think me and y/n have a connection some how like it was planned for us to meet before we knew each other. I don't know but I am just happy to know such a beautiful, kind, loving elf.