01

Sara's Pov.

Hi, I am Sara. At this moment I am thinking about my life. Thinking about my next plan. I mean marriage. Oh yes, it's marriage.

I think I am old enough to get married. I was never been into relationships or these types of things. That's not my thing. I am always busy with my studies, my whole life is all about studying. I know I am a kinda introvert. But I am also an outgoing person.

I wanted to get married because I have some desires and fantasies. I love to read romantic and erotic novels (not all types though). Thereon reading them I love to imagine my life like that.

But I save my imagination to become true after my marriage. I am like one man person. I don't like to do relationships like my friends. It's so boring, For me. No offense!

My best friends forced me to get into a relationship. But I have my morals right. I want to enjoy everything with the love of my life, with my husband.

I thought that I am going to think about this marriage thing after my final year but mom and dad insist so I am kind of excited about this groom hunting.

Ok now let me tell you about my family.
My full name is Sara Khan. We are the khans family. In my family, I have my mom, dad, and a little sister. Her name is Eli. I know it's a weird name but my mom likes that name. So yeah this is my little family.

I want someone average-looking guy for me. Because I don't think I am that beautiful for a hot or greek god type of guy. It's not like I don't love myself. I love myself but I know my beauty is average in front of the whole world. I am a plain-looking girl. Kinda chubby with a curvy body. Sometimes I feel like I am a kinda sexy type. You will call me crazy I know. That I am.

Today is a weekend day, so now here I am on my bed looking at the ceiling and thinking about these things.

It's been 1 hour I woke up but these thoughts clouded my mind.
Then someone shook me and broke my clouded mind.

I look at that person. And yes it's my little sister. She is annoying but I love her. She sometimes acts like our mom. Although she is little. But mature enough than me in some ways.

"Di are you there? Come to the real world. You are again zooming out huh?"
Eli said to me.

"No, actually I was sleeping". I lie to her.

"Daydreaming about Prince Charming, huh I know it ". She said.

Huh, she knows me very well.

"No, nothing like that. Why are you here? " I changed the subject quickly.

"Uh-huh, actually mom and dad told me to wake you up for breakfast. So freshen up and come to the table ". She said.

See how I diverted her mind. I am a genius.

" ok you go I am coming ". I told her.

She left the room and I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Let's see what's waiting for me at the dining table.