games and lights || day 5, night 2

may 2nd 2012, 7:29

good morning my dearest diary. i am very much in a good mood~! last night was suuch a blast.. i am very happy, anyways me and semi totally didn't have sex last night.. got to go, tendou made breakfast.

i close my diary and put it in my bag, then head to the kitchen. he had made some bacon and eggs, with some biscuits on the side. semi had been in the shower at the time so i just waited to eat. while waiting, i got on my ds and played whatever. i looked for any fun games but they were all the same, i put away the nintendo and just looked outside. there was a bar by the back door so i had a nice view, kind of. i decided to go outside to feel the breeze. i headed to the room, got a jacket, and and left to the backyard. there wasn't much, a nice porch, a nice row of steps circling around, a big tree, a flower bed, and two sides of the house. on the left side was a kind of gate, there had been two, most likely for animals. on the right side was just more steps heading to the gate, which leads to the front.

i went back in after 15 minutes or so, waiting also was semi. "where were you?" he said while turning to me on the chair. i pointed to the back, he nodded. we both ate and chatted for a bit.

{time skip to 18:16/6:16pm}

time had flew by and we were shopping at the mall. i was looking for more games for my ds, semi had been looking for new shoes, tendou was searching for new decorations for his room, while goshiki and ushijima were looking around. there wasn't much places i could look so i just sat around, testing the massaging chairs. later we all met up at the food court, "semi your casual clothes get lamer every damn day!" tendou had pointed out. semi shrugged in disagreement, i smirked. after leaving the mall, goshiki insisted that we go to an arcade. tendou being the 'supporting upperclassman' he is, said yes.

we had walked about 6 miles to the arcade. we first got drinks when we arrived, it had only been 50°F outside but it was pretty chilly. since it was little late, we didn't stay long.

a/n: just a warning, there is lemon below.

when we got back, i could see that semi had been horny since the mall, he kept tapping his leg and crossing them. i pulled him into the room and locked the door, he was confused for some reason. "you're really bad at hiding it, you know that right?" i asked him while taking my clothing off. he smirked then picked me up, and slammed me on the bed. covering my mouth, he kissed my neck. i rolled my eyes back in satisfaction, he started to nip at my chest. i needed to hold on to something so i just grabbed his hair, being careful not to pull it hard. he stopped in his tracks and looked up at me, which made me let go. did i hurt him? he chuckled, with his hand covering his mouth. "don't be shy to hold tighter.." is what he said. so he's a masochist, that's good to know.. i grabbed his hair again and pulling him up to my face. i tasted his sweet mouth, which again tastes like bitter tea. my tongue making it's way around, getting familiar with the area. then he started to flick his tongue as well, which made me rake my nails onto his back. he pulled out and started to kiss me again, there was very much saliva left. he put in his cock and started to thrust, he started to pull my hips while doing so. he made me so happy, made me feel lucky that i get his sex.