Chapter 1: A Normal Day

"Hey guys! It's me, you know him. The best friend of Grayson! Yep, it's me, Aidan! I will be switching this story off to different people and ponies to get their point of views." Aidan looks at the camera and smiles. He looks down at the paper and sighs. Then there was an explosion. Voices shouted "Code Sun Burn! I repeat Code Sun Burn!" Aidan quickly looked at the camera and said briefly "Shit. I gotta go! But this story will be told in many different points of views! I have to leave see you later!" Aidan stopped recording and put the camera in his back pack, and ran out the doors.

What was a normal day to be exact? Wasn't that many many full moons ago? When was the last time there was a normal day? But for the Royal family that was forever ago.

Eleven Months Before Code Sun Burn

It was a lovely day at the beach. The kids were playing together in the water, the boys were drifting in the bikes in the sand, Tia and Luna were sun bathing, other ponies and humans around were having a good time, out in the distance military BattleShips, Aircraft Carriers, and Submarines were all together hanging out. The jets and aircrafts were practicing flight formation and tactics. It was a normal day.

"Hey mom!" Yelled Moon "Catch!"

Luna quickly put in a book mark for her book and closed it. She smirked and bucked the ball back towards Moon. After bucking the ball back she trotted over to Moon and played with him in the water. On the other hand Tia was in her sexy swimsuit, she even put on a little waterproof make up, and even did her hair in a cute way. She even had a cute hat on. Aidan walked over to her since Grayson went over to grab another drink of beer.

Aidan walked right in front of Tia and looked down at her. A bit of sand got on her book. Tia looked at the pair or black riding boots in front of her while she looked up at Aidan. "Do you mind?" Tia said with a hint of jerkiness "My book was getting interesting."

"Oh c'mon. Join us in the water!" Pointed Aidan, he then looked down at her sexy swimsuit and smirked saying "Maybe you can put that suit to good use!"

Grayson laughed and took off his riding gear and went into the water. He was wearing a swim suit under his gear. Luna waved Grayson over as he walked closer to the water. Tia's eyes went to Grayson as he walked, but they immediately switched back to Aidan. "Fine. I guess my book can wait." Tia winked. She used her magic to remove the sunglasses from her muzzle and hat. She then trotted with Aidan to the water to join everyone else.

After being in the water for several hours, they all went back to the castle. Later at the castle they all showered and got dressed, they were going out to eat. They were going to Burger King. In order to taste human food Tia, Cynder, and Luna needed to be in their human forms

Cora was talking with Aidan about how she beat Grayson at aerial combat. "Oh it's a shame I beat DAD at his own game!" Cora teased.

"Oh you shut up! We don't talk about that. You made a cheap move." Grayson yelled. He took a moment and said "Coming in with Aidan to assist you. But at least I took YOU Cora out!"

Aidan ran up to Grayson and smacked him in the back of his head saying "I finally beat you in something!" Aidan then grabbed the beer from Graysons hands and drank a good portion of it.

"Aidan, you said you'd slow down on drinking." Whined Tia. She then shot a seductive wink at him and showed him a little sneak peak of her boobs.

"Think you can win me over with a seductive wink, and a sneak peek of your boobs?" Aidan said jokingly. He then spoke again after offially stealing Graysons beer, he said "Well you can!" He was lucky no one was around to hear this.

After ordering everyone's meal and drinks they all ate out side. All of the sons and daughters of boys didn't have to change into their humans forms since they were part human and their taste buds were one hundred percent human and pony, and or dragon. So this ment they had more options to eat at restaurants, outside in the wild, and different tastes in animals if needed to eat them. This made the boys jealous.