4

OMG IT WAS FINALLY MONDAY! I HAVE PRACTICE ALL MY LINES AND ALREADY KNOW MOST OF THEM! 

"Y/N get ready we are leaving soon!"

"okay mom i am almost done"

I WORE A LIGHT BLUE KINDA CROP TOP SHIRT WITH JEANS AND MY WHITE FLATS AGAIN

"ready mom lets go"

*time skip*

"everyone to your dressing rooms we are going to film the scene when you get to hogwarts!"

WE HAD BEEN PRACTICING THAT SCENE ALL DAY FINALLY 

"oh uh hi y/n"

"hey tom ready to film?"

"yea! scared i am going to mess up though you will be fine"

*time skip*

"and action.."

"so its true then what they are saying on the train.... harry potter has come to hogwarts"

*whispers around* HARRY POTTER! WHAT! OMG!

"this is crabbe and goyle... and i am malfoy draco malfoy"

*ron laughs quietly*

"think my names funny do you no need to ask for yours.. red hair and a hand me down robe.. you must be a weasly... you will soon find out some wizarding families are better then others potter you dont want to go making friends with the wrong sort.... i can help you there"

"i think i can find the wrong sort for my own thanks"

*you laugh*

"whats so funny huh"

"just that potter over here turned down a great handshake... i am sara sara lighthouse your draco right?

"yes thats me"

"we are going to be great friends.... maybe something else in the future"

*shakes hand*

"and cut"

"good job tom that was great"

"your a great actor!"

"thanks well i am going to change and go to my room since we have to live on set for right now see you later"

*kisses cheek*

*tom blushes*

"uh - yea um bye"