ELEVEN <3

'Please explain to me on why you woke me up to at eight in the morning to come to a animal shelter?' Owen groaned as Olivia dragged him by the arm into the place

'Please explain to me on why you woke me up to at eight in the morning to come to a animal shelter?' Owen groaned as Olivia dragged him by the arm into the place. Olivia rolled her eyes softly as she waved her hand to her brother, ignoring him and walking to the counter. Olivia tapped her fingers patience waiting for a worker to appear to help her. Owen sighed as he rested his head on his sister's shoulder as he closed his eyes to go back to sleep, but was frighten when he felt his sister nudge her shoulder up, waking him up.

Olivia smiled brightly as a worker in a blue polo shirt came up to her with a huge smile, 'Hi there! How can I help you today?' Olivia smiled brightly as she looked at the workers name tag, then looked back up at the brunette boy in front of her, 'Hi Jacob, I was actually interested in adopting a cat today.'

Jacob nodded excitedly as he smiled, 'Oh ok! Cool! Would you guys liked to see the cats we currently have?' Olivia nodded as Jacob signaled Owen and Olivia to follow him to the back, so they could have a good look at the animals they currently had, waiting to be adopted. Jacob was explaining the background of every cat they passed by as Owen was behind the girl grumpy, due to the fact that he usually wakes up at twelve in the afternoon. Olivia tried her best to ignore her brother, mostly because she was stoked to finally have a pet after years of her mom not allowing her to have her own pet. Olivia and Owen were looking into the small cages as they walked by being in complete awe by the kittens and cats that they saw. As the three people kept walking, Olivia came into a stop when she saw a small, black kitten taking a nap in the corner of the cage.

Olivia smiled brightly as she saw the kitten snuggle more into a ball as the kitten continued to nap. 'That's Raven. She was found a week ago near the highway. She was in bad condition, but she was a fighter. The vets here were able to get Raven into better condition,' Jacob said as he smiled brightly standing behind the two siblings that were looking at the kitten. Owen smiled as he saw his sister in complete awe, 'You're going to get her, aren't you?' Olivia kept her glance on Raven as she whispered softly, 'She's perfect.'

Owen chuckled as he looked back to Jacob as he nodded, 'She's going to adopt Raven.' Jacob nodded as he looked at Owen with a smile, 'Perfect, ill let you guys have a minute with Raven, while I go get the paper work ready and then i'll come back to help get Raven ready for her new home.' Owen nodded as Jacob walked away, leaving the siblings and Raven alone.

'Did you even talk to Rickie about adopting a cat?' Owen said as he looked back to see Raven's eyes slowly opening. Olivia gasped softly as she saw the kitten stretch, 'look at her! so precious.'

Owen laughed as he shook his head, 'I'm going to take that as he doesn't know were here.' Olivia poked her finger into the cage as Raven walked slowly to her, 'ok, he doesn't know. But he is going to absolutely love her, like come on, who wouldn't.' Owen chuckled as he looked at Raven as she smelled his sisters finger, 'Yeah, you're right. She's cute.'