Chapter Thirty-Two: Unwanted Visitor

“Are you sure that you don’t want to come to dinner?” Fábio asked looking at Cristiano concerned, it had been two weeks now since Jenna had been taken and there was still no sign of her.

Everyone in the pack was doing their bit to try and help Cristiano, they couldn’t imagine what the werewolf was going through right now; hope was running low of discovering Jenna alive.

“No,” Cristiano replied with a shake of his head, he knew his friends meant well but he was getting tired of intruding on their family lives; he wanted Jenna back but he had no idea where she could being held.

Fábio frowned, he didn’t like the fact that his best friend was spending so much time alone; he worried what it would lead to and he didn’t want to see Cristiano dig himself into a hole that he couldn’t get himself out of.

“How about I come in for a bit? We could play FIFA or something,” Fábio offered wanting to help in some way, no one knew where Jenna was and hope was fading that she would be found alive.

The bond that Cristiano shared with her only told him that she was still alive, however the bond was slowly growing weaker and they were running out of time.

Cristiano only nodded his head, he didn’t have any plans other than wallowing around the house thinking about a future that may never be; he slowly climbed out of car followed by Fábio so that they could head inside.

“Not long now until your birthday?” Fábio mused softly, he doubted that his best friend would want to celebrate his thirtieth birthday; Cristiano barely paid attention anymore to anything and getting him to focus on the pitch.

It had only been a couple of days since Cristiano had been red carded during the match against Córdoba; he had snapped at another player and was looking at a match ban for lashing out.

Stepping into his home, Cristiano stopped as the stink of a vampire hit him and a snarl formed in his chest; he would recognise that smell anywhere and he wanted to do nothing more than kill the person it belong.

Fábio stood beside his friend worried about what was going to happen, he could smell the vampire and had no idea how it had managed to get into the house; no vampire would be that stupid to enter a werewolf’s home and stick around.

“Hola Cristiano,” Tiffany purred standing from the couch where she had been waiting for him, she smiled glad that she could finally see him like this; she had waited long enough for this moment.

Fábio stared at the blonde as he grabbed a hold of Cristiano’s arm, he knew that his friend wouldn’t hesitate to destroy Tiffany but they needed her alive if they wanted to know where Jenna was.

The entire pack was sure that Tiffany had been involved in Jenna’s abduction and CCTV of the night that she was taken proved that Tiffany had been involved.

“Where is Jenna?” Cristiano demanded trying to control himself, he couldn’t believe that Tiffany was stood before him; he wanted to rip her head off for what she had done.

Fábio pulled his mobile out of his back pocket and quickly sent a text message to Iker, he wasn’t sure that he could stop Cristiano from killing Tiffany and he was going to need some help.

Tiffany tutted annoyed that Cristiano was still interested in Jenna, she had hoped that some time apart would have taken the brunette from his thoughts.

Her blue eyes moved to look at Fábio, Tiffany wished that he would leave since his werewolf stink was starting to fill the house; she didn’t like it and Cristiano didn’t need him anymore.

“You don’t need her anymore you have me now,” Tiffany dismissed knowing that Jenna would be dead by the end of the day, she didn’t care how Alexander did it as long as she never had to hear about the brunette again.

Cristiano snarled furiously under his breath making Tiffany stare at him shocked, she wasn’t sure how he was able to do it but it set her on edge; she was so sure that he would accept her with Jenna gone now.

“Alexander didn’t tell you, did he?” Fábio questioned staring at a confused Tiffany, he wasn’t even surprised that Alexander had kept Cristiano being a werewolf from the blonde.

It was perfectly clear that this had all been a set up by Alexander to get what he wanted most; he had played them all and Fábio doubted that the vampire intended for Tiffany to come out of this alive.

“Tell me what?” Tiffany hissed glaring at the werewolf, she had no interest in talking to him and she wanted to focus on Cristiano; they had so much to catch up on now that she was back in his life.

Cristiano glared at Tiffany, he didn’t care that she didn’t know that he was a werewolf only the fact that he was feet away from her and he could end her life now; she had to suffer for taking Jenna from him and he wouldn’t rest until she was dead.

“Cristiano’s a werewolf Tiffany… he can’t love you the way you want him to,” Fábio explained wondering how the blonde had no idea that Cristiano was a werewolf, it was very clear especially now that the man was shaking badly; it wasn’t going to be long before Fábio wasn’t going to be able to hold him back from attacking her.

Tiffany stared at Fábio in disbelief, she didn’t want to believe what she was being told and she felt anger filling her at another thing that Jenna had taken from her; she bared her teeth wanting to show that he couldn’t mess with her.

“You’re lying,” Tiffany spat staring at Cristiano, she didn’t want to believe Fábio but she could feel it deep down that he was telling her the truth.

The sound of the front door opening made Fábio turn to look and release his hold on his friend for a moment; he didn’t have another chance to pull Cristiano back as he launched himself at Tiffany.

Cristiano slammed Tiffany into the wall behind her and pinned her there by her throat, he snarled as Iker and Sergio hurried into the lounge having heard the noise that their pack mate had made.

“Where is Jenna? What have you done to her?” Cristiano demanded wanting answers, he knew that Tiffany had the answers that he had craved for two weeks and he wasn’t going to let her get away with the trouble that he had caused.

Iker stared at Cristiano, he had no intentions of getting between the two and he hoped that Cristiano would get the answers from Tiffany; they had to find Jenna before Alexander ended her life.

“You'll never find her,” Tiffany spat back, she would rather die than see Cristiano reunited with Jenna; she would take the location of Jenna’s prison to her grave if she had to.

If she couldn’t have Cristiano then there was no way in hell that Jenna could have him; Tiffany stared defiantly at Cristiano knowing that she would happily die now instead of trying to seek redemption for what she had done.

Iker quietly whispered to Sergio, his eyes watching the scene before him knowing that there was still a chance that they could find Jenna without Tiffany’s help; the entire area stank of vampire and they could use that.

Cristiano bared his teeth before he wrapped his hands around Tiffany’s neck and slowly started to twist; he didn’t stop until her head pulled away from her body and he allowed her to drop to the floor.

“We can follow her scent to Jenna, we will find her tonight Cristiano,” Iker said stepping forward, he knew that no one would rest until Jenna was safely home and Alexander paid for what he had done.