cookies

I don't why I put the title like this but we have cookies in this one shot.
_____________
No pov

Jameson and wilford were told to stay away from each other because they were afraid that wilford would shoot or even stabbed jameson. But wilford always tell Jameson that he wouldn't shoot him. Jameson trusted him on that. But when the ego found out they were hanging out. Everyone kept a eye on Jameson to make sure that he wasn't a round wilford. But they find ways to be a round each other. Like right now in the kitchen baking cookies for everyone.

Wilford pov

"Jamie you gotta put the chocolate chips in the bowl" I say while I eat a some chips

' I will but stop eating the chocolate chip will ' jameson say with a laugh

I stick my tough out at him and kiss his cheek while him smiling.

He was mixing up the stuff up, I go up be and help him mix it, we have a laugh and he kiss my cheek and I kiss his forehead.

No pov

Little did they know all the ego were watching them both and some were just smiling. Anti and dark were looking at them then each other then back at them.

After all walked away quietly and let them keep going on what they were doing. Wilford and Jameson were taking out the cookies out the oven and put more in.

Time skip

Jameson pov

After the late bash of cookies were done. I got tried and looked at the time and see that its almost 11 o'clock, I looked over at wilford who was putting the cookies on a plant and looked at me and head out his hand I took it and we walked up stairs to his bed room as soon we get their he picks me up bridle style amd put he on the bed and I smile.

Wilford pov

I put him on the bed gab the blanket and cover him up and I walked over the other sid and got under the blanket and pull him close to me and kiss his forehead and turn off the light .
I wake up with the must beautiful boy thats on my cest. I feel him shiver,I move the blanket up above his head just a little so he can sleep longer and he can get warm up. I had my phone and see that its 1224 am I put my phone down and went back to sleep.

Jameson pov

I open my eyes and see a blanket over my head a chest. I pulled the blanket off and see him with arms Around me holding me tight. But a manged to get out his big arms. I get to the door and open it quietly and close it and walk to the bathroom. After a few minutes I walk out but walk into someone and I look to see wilford with his phone in his hand and a small smile.
"We have to go to a meeting Jamie" he said with smile and kiss my lips and I kissed back.
I walk to the kitchen to see the all the egos eating the cookies me and wilford made together.

Wilford pov

I got down stairs to see Jameson at the door way to the kitchen. I go up behind him and put my hand on his waist and he looked at and I looked at me.  Everyone stop eating them and looked at us.
"These cookies are amazing" iplier said with a mouth full of cookies.
"Are we going have the meeting dark"
Dark nodded and walked with anti to the meeting room. I grab Jameson hand and walked to the meeting room so did everyone else did as well

________________

Part 2 is coming soon I'm in class while writing this.

Love you all