WHEN I MET YOU

She walked alone, love over the years had passed into the background, scars on her heart had made her close the doors of her heart. Over the years, he stopped looking for that woman who would give everything for him, many women went through his bed, but all paid with a betrayal, Laura was 45 years old and Marcos 52, and both without commitments, with adult children and without obligations, they had accepted that life wanted to leave them alone in matters of love, what no one knew was that soon they were going to meet and that after this everything was going to change, sometimes for the better, but also bad things would happen in the life of both of them.

Laura had attended a self-improvement conference, which she took frequently to pass the time and because she liked to listen to these personnel who always motivated her to continue smiling at life despite her loneliness, because despite being A physically and personally complete woman, she had moments when loneliness took hold of her, all these lectures helped her distract herself and always continue to put a good attitude to life and accept that love had not been designed for her.

Marcos who was normally angry with life, because he did not want to be alone, but life had insisted that every woman who approached him, despite loving him madly, ended up hurting him, betraying him and abandoning him for whatever reason. He attended the same conference as Laura, only on the recommendation of a friend, who no longer wanted to see him like this and wanted him to see, that despite being alone, he had thousands of reasons to be a completely happy man and what a late how early life was going to reward him.

She saw him, he was shocked by his good presentation when dressing, it made him look attractive, but his face of a bad-tempered and bitter man made him overlook the rest of his attributes, he looked at her and the only thing he found in her eyes was happiness and good energy, at the end of the conference they invited a few snacks and interact with all the attendees to share about it and show the opinion points of each of the participants, there they spoke for the first time, she kept thinking the same, because Marcos With his negativism, he only inspired laziness to talk to him, on the other hand the opposite happened to Marcos, Laura shocked him with her good vibes, he was delighted with her and Laura was not a beautiful woman, but she had kept well and that good attitude that she always had with life, made her always see happy.

Marcos asked her for her phone number to continue communicating, but Laura did not share it, since she was happy like that and did not want to have a person in her life who was so negative, however Marcos hoping that she would change her Opinion left him his number and insisted that if at any moment he wanted to talk to him, he should do so. Laura, not wanting to be rude, kept the number without promising anything.

Several months passed, Laura never called him and even forgot about him, but one day at a meeting of a friend she saw him again, embarrassed because she knew that he was waiting for that call, she apologized and affirmed to see her number lost

Several months passed, Laura never called him and even forgot about him, but one day at a meeting of a friend she saw him again, embarrassed because she knew that he was waiting for that call, she apologized and affirmed to see her number lost. That day Marcos did not lose sight of her, he invited her to a drink, five dance pieces and changed his attitude, this time she was shocked, because Marcos had changed his attitude, he was no longer that negative and bad-tempered man who had known some months ago, however, who did not show herself to be an easy woman, did not get carried away by her attributes and although this time she did share her phone number, she made it clear that at this time of her life, she did not want to share with anyone and that she was happy completely alone, although it was a lie, she was afraid of being hurt again, Marcos who this time got away with it and got her phone number, did not lose hope, on the contrary this time he was more motivated and impacted with she.