We Are Family

She didn't respond she just looked at him in shock. He grabbed her hand and spatial jumped her out the door. Five had complete faith at where he would find his siblings. But he didn't have complete faith in Lili. Lili still taken aback by the knowledge of more people like her being out in the world, But once Five spatial jumped her she looked around. He teleported her to a bar. Alhena's bar to be exact. Five held on to her wrist and drug her in to the bar he was bound and determined to get his family back.

"Five no...." She said. "I can't go in there!" She was struggling to make him let go, but she couldn't make him let go of her. Finally he stopped

"Why not..." She gave him a look that he understood. Lili really didn't feel like explaining herself at the moment. But she would explain.

"Fine. Just stay here and don't leave" He said he sounded less harsh and more honest when he said that in his soft hush voice.

"I got it." She said and with that Five marched into the bar looking for the first sibling. But before he did he turned back and looked at Lili, but she didn't notice and looked off into the distance and he sighed and turned his head to walk forward into the bar.

"And all you bitches can suck it." A man standing on a bar table dancing around it,

"Well that didn't take long. " Five said looking at Klaus on the bar Vanya trying to pull him down and Allison dancing not even aware of what was happening. Five spatial jumped Klaus and Vanya to get their attention that they needed to go. He tapped on Vanya's arm.

"Awe...Look Klaus it's our brothers." Vanya said kind of surly.

"AH.." Klaus said "It's our baby brother " Klaus said he started to sniffle by laid his head on Five's shoulder and gave him a little mini hug; since Five was so short Klaus had to crouch down, but Vanya didn't she just reached out and hugged him. Five rolled his eyes and spatial jumped them to where Lili was, they let go and Five fixed his jacket.

"Lili, this are two of my siblings Vanya and Klaus." She just looked at them and could tell they were as drunk as a skunk. " Vanya, Klaus this is Lili an, acquaintance" He said. Lili looked at Five simply stated " I'll babysit them I have a feeling that there's more." He slightly smiled at her and spatial jumped back.

"So... you. Know our little Number Five as well."

"She must know him well for him to smile at her.."

"Uh, yea me and Five met a few hours ago. But I don't know him that well."

"Then why the hell did he look at you like that" Klaus try to over enunciate his words. With one blink Five was back standing with his other sister. Allison. She just started to laugh since she wasn't nearly as drunk as Klaus and Vanya she reached her hand out for Lili to shake it.

" Hi, I'm Allison it's nice to meet you." Lili took her hand.

"I'm Lili I wish I could say the same if only we met on different terms." Allison wasn't confused by this statement because she saw Klaus holding a bottle of Jim Bean and was slow dancing with it while Vanya, sweet sweet Vanya was laying on Lili's shoulder. Lili didn't really like affection, nor did she like it anymore from strangers. Allison took one look at her face and could tell.

"Come on guys we need to find the others." Five said pulling Vanya off of Lili's shoulder and gave her to Allison just walked side by side with Klaus and Vanya to help them walk.

"Okay, But do you have a place where we can put them because they won't make it to the gym."

"Gym, what gym." Lili said her and Five were walking side by side.