Chapter 19

"Jimin baby I have to tell you about me....

....the real me"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook took a deep breath before telling his life story. He looked at Jimin who was patiently waiting for the taller to speak while sporting a soft smile as a way to encourage him. Jungkook took another breath then he spoke....

"A few months ago I ran away from my home deep within the woods. I ran away because I didn't like how I was being treated. My mother and father were forcing me to become someone or... something rather, that I don't wish to become. My father is currently the Master or head of our village and as his younger son, I am the one who has to take over from him. Just like you I have a passion for dancing, both my brother and I but sadly...our father didn't take to dancing so he took that away from us.

This was his way of appointing real opportunities for us thus Hobi Hyung taking the position as our head commander and I becoming the next Master at Ördögház. So since that day I had to be taught about our family history, about the different rankings of our ancestors and whatnot and it was also mandatory that I train. I needed to be strong, agile and obviously fit enough to protect my family from our enemy. One day in particular my brother and I were having our combat training in the woods when we were surrounded by our enemy...Kim Taehyung"

Jimin frowned upon hearing that name. He still has no idea why Jungkook decided to tell him about his life, especially when they were having an intimate moment however, he chose to remain quiet and listen carefully. Jungkook continued...

"That very day he approached me and demanded that I hand my village over to him and when I refused, he swore that he'll make me regret my decision...and you saw the end result a few days ago. After that encounter I knew I had enough, so that same night I ran away without looking back. I've been told some things about the human world and I decided to see for myself if what I heard was true.

Soon after I got here I couldn't believe how pretty the city was, it was totally different from where I came from, it was colorful, lively and the people I saw didn't look anything like what I was told. You all are very beautiful and seem so harmless...he smiled softly at Jimin...Then I saw you and I wanted to start my new life here by being your friend but sadly...everything went downhill from there..."

Jimin decided to speak as he heard Jungkook's change of tone..."What do you mean Jungkook?" Kook sighed before continuing "Well...usually when I'm hungry or need to feed I would run back to the woods and feed on the wildlife there so as to not hurt any humans...but one night when I was looking for a place to stay I suddenly became hungry again but instead of going to the woods a sweet scent hit my nose and I knew within myself that I shouldn't follow that scent but it was too powerful and I just had to.

Before I knew it I was in a trance as I followed the scent to a dark alley where I saw someone walking in front of me. The scent was so intoxicating that I just had to get a taste...As he continues his walk down memory lane, tears begin to fall and this didn't go unnoticed by Jimin who was quick to wipe them away...I approached the person as they turned around and without wasting another second I sank my fangs into their neck and I began drinking their blood but before I could drink all of it, something broke me out of my trance and when I gathered my senses I looked at the body that laid lifeless in my arms...And...it...it was y-you Jimin...As Jungkook spoke about that moment, Jimin found himself touching his neck where the bite marks were. His heart clenched when he felt those holes...