6

Ashido Mina

Kaminari Denki

Yaoyorozu Momo

Bakugou Katsuki

(L/N) (Y/N)

and Todoroki Shoto

All kidnapped XX/XX/202X

"Takahashi Mai, here again with the 9am News, It's been 48-Hours since 6 Teenagers have apparently gone missing. Namely Bakugou Katsuki, Ashido Mina, Todoroki Shouto, Kaminari Denki, Yaoyorozu Momo and (L/N) (Y/N). Ages 16-17. All highschool second years."

"Witnesses say they were all last seen carrying out their daily activities. All from different schools and backgrounds."

"Any information on these children should be reported to the authorities immediately if spotted so they'll return safely to thier parents"

"I'll be joined by Freelance Journalist Tokuda Taneo"

"Thank you Takahashi-San. It's definitely shocking to see 6 Children Taken all at once from different Locations." The Journalist spoke "Of all the cases I've seen, this is quite a mystery. The kidnapper left almost no trace but the Musutafu Police Departmant is not taking this investigation lightly."

"Mr. Tokuda, What exactly do you think this is?" The reporter asked turning to the man "Do you think they were kidnapped by the same person? Maybe, Some ran away? Maybe Kidnapped by different Individuals? What motives do you think are behind these sudden disappearances?"

"Given the Evidence we have now and the fact that they manged to take away Todoroki Shoto as well, I most definitely think this was a well executed kidnapping"

"It just doesn't make any sense to me, They have no relation to eachother what-so-ever. I don't believe these kids ever met eachother. Look here. Thier schools are in 6 different districts." The Chief of the Force barked literally "This is definitely a mass kidnapping case."

"So what do we do sir?" His colleague asked.

"I'd like to take on this case" A hand raised from the crowd. Tsukauchi Naomasa spoke up. One of the best detectives spoke up.

"We've got Enji Todoroki on our necks already. The Yaoyorozu Family is ready to press charges. We need everyone gathering information on all these kids."

The Crime rate in Musutafu was relatively low so this case really stuck out.

6 kids missing. Same day.

People were on edge

The Pressure on the Police Force growing stronger.

"We have to find them."

Cover Art: YANDERESLUT
2/12/2020
Finished: ??