apple juice is good for you♡

author: littlemousling

 summary: louis already knows about a bunch of things he likes to do to Harry, but he'd never thought about combining them in quite this way.

pairing: dom!louis, sub!liam

contains:  watersports, rough, degrading, obediance, choking, gagging, pissplay, blowjobs, oral sex, pee drinking, breathplay, dom/sub dynamic, kink negotiation, omeroshi, praise kink,slight humiliation, aftercare.

It's the apple juice that does it.

Or—maybe that's not fair to the apple juice, exactly. The other elements are all there, when Louis looks back over how he's gotten to where he is right now, to this thing where he's frantically jerking off in the bathroom in a stadium, thinking about pissing in Liam's mouth.

There's the thing where he already knows—very, very well—how much he likes seeing his cock between Liam's pink lips. There's almost no variation on that picture that doesn't work for Louis. He loves it when Liam licks him or sucks him or even very carefully bites him. He loves coming all over Liam's tongue and watching him try to swallow with his lips still around Louis.

And then there's how he likes making Liam do things. That's not new; that hasn't been new since the first trip to the bungalow, practically. Even before they got it together—got together—Louis has been telling Liam what to do, and making sure he does it. It's just sort of how they are.

Plus, there's the thing Louis feels a little guilty about liking, except that Liam really seems to, and that's the choking. Not really choking, nothing that could hurt Liam. Nothing that could hurt his voice. Louis keeps his hand off Liam's throat, because he's read up, and he wouldn't risk damaging Liam's larynx for anything, but—but there are other things they can do, still. Louis likes to push Liam down on his cock for longer than Liam could make himself, to see the tears trickling out of the corners of his eyes, the way he gasps for breath after. He likes holding his hand over Liam's mouth and nose, sometimes, while they're fucking, and watching Liam struggle against him.

Liam comes so hard when Louis does that, and he's so loose afterward, so contented. But Louis had never thought of it like—like today, like pouring apple juice down his throat until he sputtered. Liam's whole body had been shaking, and Louis hadn't been able to stop thinking about it, had gone round and put on a massive baseball jacket to give him some extra crotch camouflage.

He'd excused himself after, run into the washroom, and now he's putting all of the thoughts together, suddenly, into one completely new picture, this picture of shoving his cock into Liam's mouth and choking him with piss, and it's getting him off so fucking hard he's not sure he'll be able to walk after this.

Louis slumps back against the door when he comes, knees buckling, and he pants in place for a long moment, trying to calm his thoughts down to something approaching normal volume.

He might, possibly, need to talk to Liam about this.

***

"So, like—" Liam tilts his head. "In the shower, d'you think? Because it seems a bit messy else—"

He cuts himself off, staring at Louis. Louis supposes he's maybe making an odd face, but, well. "That's—I asked if I could piss in your mouth and choke you and your reaction is to figure out how to keep the bedsheets clean?"

Liam shrugs. "I mean—it's not so different, is it? Except the piss part, I guess, but you forget and piss on my feet in the shower all the time."

Louis is sometimes—frequently—blown away by Liam Payne, but this might actually be a new level of it. "This is maybe a really weird time to mention this but I really love you." It's not like he hadn't said it five minutes ago, and a few before that, but. It seems a bit weird to be saying it because Liam's being so nonchalant about pissplay.