Part 1 Where it all started

Kalvi started off with making a hate video on Neo. Neo was upset so ze went to Kalvin house.  Kalvin opens the door and was ready to fight until he realize Neo was so smexy ze was stuned that Kalvin just stand there. 

Neo spoke "Um hello I thought you wanted to fight. Kalvin relized that he was stunned by how smexy  Neo was he fell in love. Kalvin went back on tract and faught Neo. But Neo was so smexy Kalvin kept missing. 

He just stand there as he just got defeated by ze. Ze won as zem went to celebrate ze realized Kalvin was blushing extramly hard. Kalvin decided to forgive Neo and now there friends.Kalvin ask Neo to go out for ramen so they can start over. Neo said "sure". 

They went to the most expensive ramen shop in town. Neo was the first one there Kalvin got there last because he was so upset at himself for simping for the person that he tried to expose/ look bad. But he could'ent help the fact that Neo was so smexy.

Neo order for a chicken and veggy ramen well Kalvin order a all meat ramen. Neo slurped ze ramen quick it left a big mess.

 Neo ask "What was the real reason that you said sorry". 

Kalvin replied with "because you were so smexy I simed for you"

Neo replied with "I like you too"

Kalvin went in for a kiss and Neo accepted it. That's were it all started.