Chapter Twenty Two

Jungkook smirks as he hears your moans and watches your skin react to the mixture of temperature between the cold of the ice and the heat of his tongue and hands. He knew he wanted to cater to you tonight, giving you whatever you wanted. It was something he knew from the moment his heart swelled when you wanted him to be yours. There was no specific plan, just that he wanted to leave you no less than speechless.

The last drop of the melted ice slowly rolls down the center of your stomach and he runs the flat of his tongue over your skin to lap up every bit of it until he reaches your neck. Standing back up, he grabs the bottle of wine and pops it open. After taking a large gulp, he trickles it over your nipples so he can suck away its sweet elixir causing your back to arch up to his mouth and your hand to run through his hair.

He raises up, holding the bottle over your lips and tilting it at an angle. Without needing direction, you open your mouth allowing him to leisurely spill the alcoholic beverage down your throat and making him hum in approval at your compliant behavior. Once you've swallowed the last drop he offered you, he sets the wine back down and opens up your nightstand drawer.

"Condoms are in the back." You whisper through anxious breaths.

"Not what I'm looking for." He replies, continuing to focus on what he's after.

"What are looking for?" You ask before you see him pull out your purple dildo with intricate texture along the shaft, something you've always appreciated about your purchase of choice.

Smiling at you, he presses the button making the toy buzz with a sound that immediately makes you yearn to be touched, "This is what you use to make yourself come baby?"

"It is." You squirm, feeling yourself begin to drip onto your bed spread.

Taking a step closer to you, he grabs your leg to open you up even wider, "Do you want it right now?"

"Yes." You hiss as he hovers it right above your womanhood.

Staring into your eyes, he runs his thumb over your clit and immediately notices how wet you already are for him. He licks your nectar from his digit causing you to silently curse at the sight until the sudden vibration of the toy stuns you as it roams over the same spot in slow circular motions. Your head falls back and your eyes shut in appreciation as he keeps his attention all on you.

Finding pleasure within making sure you're satisfied was a kink Jungkook didn't realize he even had within himself, but as he watched you grip the pillow beside you while you tried your best to remain quiet, he found himself turned on unlike anything he'd ever experienced before.

Almost instinctively, your legs begin to bend as you bring them up to rest the arches of your feet on the edge of the mattress, offering yourself to him completely. He begins to run the vibration up and down your core in a rhythmic way, coaxing your entrance ever so slightly - teasing you as if he was going to enter you over and over again.

"Kookie. Fuck." You groan as quietly as you can, lifting your head to look at him with pleading eyes.

With a sinister smirk, he pushes it into you and continues to pump it as you moan out as quietly as you can at the sensation and bucking your hips into each thrust, "Does that feel good?"

"Yes." You whine a little too loud.

Jimin and Aria weren't paying any attention as the movie they were watching is up at a decent enough volume and he could still hear them talking amongst each other, but he knew he didn't want to put you on full display like that. You were his and these intimate moments were for him only. He liked it that way.

Placing his free hand over your mouth, he smiles down at you with a sweet shush as he begins to speed up his pace. Your eyebrows furrowed and your chest heaved in pleasure as your spot was pressed over and over until he could tell you were at the edge of devastation.