Important Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: first of all, I absolutely ADORE these three characters. I don't have any hate towards any of them. Second of all, I also LOVE both pairings. I loved how cute and happy Olicity looks where they're together, yet have always loved the passionate love between Oliver and Laurel, since day one. The things is, I think both pairings were handled wrong. I think Olicity was rushed and developed wrong, the change from Laurel to Felicity was pretty sudden I think. And then, Lauriver was never really given any time to bloom. We barely saw anything of them together. But my biggest problem with the show and the pairings was, how quickly they got rid of one, making it seem like Oliver never even cared about Laurel, and they shoved Olicity on our faces as if wanting to make us ship them, once again, I don't hate the ship. I would have loved for there to be more of a struggle, I was totally pissed when they suddenly killed Laurel and made her last talk with Oliver about him and Felicity. I will admit to be pissed about the way they handled Laurel's character, she deserves so much more. I think it is pretty clear the writers didn't like her. Besides, all those Laurel fans never got closure, we deserve that. Then, Felicity has always been someone I liked, she is like a breath of fresh air, someone different, a nice addition to the show, the writers seem to love her. And of course I just love Oliver, but mistakes have been made with him as well. I believe both ships had potential and strength, and I plan to explore that with a lot of angst, humor, romance and even tragedy, to eventually make one pair win. The pair I feel is the right one.

I will make it clear I don't have any personal preference. So without further ado, enjoy! And try not to hate! But I will always take reviews. Thanks!