Present

You and Niki were now successful Kpop Idols from the same entertainment but you two did not talk much since you both focused on your career. Tbh you did not want to break up with him but he forced you and you were still mad at him about that.

*school*

You and your group Dream were in front of you school. Enhypen went to a different school . You and Dream all were close but you had one particular bestfriend, Park Aera. She was there since you were in diapers and when Niki broke up with you.

???:  Lee Hyerim!!!

Hyerim: Park Aera!!!!

???: Here goes our cute little maknae again.

Hyerim: Yah! Jin-ae Unni!!!

Jin-ae: What?!

Aera: Annyeong Hyerim-ah! Annyeong Unnies!!

Dream except Hyerim: Annyeong Aera!

Aera: Yah! Hyerim I heard there are new students today! 1 of them is in our class.

Hyerim: Then let's go!! Annyeong Unnies!

Dream except Hyerim: Annyeong Hyerim! Take care

*in class*

I am lucky 1 boy is lacking our class I get to seat beside Aera. Once I got to my seat I saw lots of letters and chocolates and so does Aera. The truth, we are pretty famous in school. So everyday lots of bouys are courting us.

Aera, Hyerim: Same day as always

Teacher: Good Morning Class! Today we have a new student. It's a boy and will sit beside Hyerim! Aera please move beside Haru.

Aera:  Bye bestie!

Hyerim: Bruh! You are just behind me

Aera: Oh yea!

Teacher: Come in Niki!

I looked at Aera and both our eyes widened. 

Hyerim: Please tell me it's not him

Aera: Well I can't tell you that. Look at the front.

I looked and saw him. The boy who gave me up for his dreams. It still hurts. My ex, Nishimura Riki. What's worse is that he is going to seat beside me.

Teacher: Please introduce yourself. 

(A/N: Sorry for interupting but I just want to tell you that Lee Hyerim's parents dies she has no siblings same as Aera and they are both Half Japanese and Half Korean)

Niki: Hello! I am Nishi-

Hyerim: Miss may I go to the clinic?

Before he could say his name I raised my hand so I could not see him.

Teacher: Uhmm...yea sure Hyerim. Are you all right?

Hyerim: Yes Ms. my head just hurts a bit

Teacher: Do you want someone to accompany you?

Niki: May I acc-

Hyerim: Can Aera do it Ms.?

Teacher: Yea sure!

I quickly cutted Niki off when he asked to accompany me. Well not on my watch

*Clinic*

Aera: Are you ok?

Hyerim: Yea! I just don't want to see him

NIKI P.O.V. 

After I introduced myself I sat on my seat beside Hyerim, sadly she wasn't there. I guess she was still mad.