Chapter 1

This arc is going to focus on the Crisis on Two Earths animated film.

I'd recommend watching it if you haven't.

BANG! BANG!

Gunshots were heard as a pistol was aimed at the dead criminals chest. From the person holding said pistol, was (Y/N) Todd, brother of Jason Todd.

You took over the mantle of your brother after he was killed again by the Joker

A figure was watching him with a frown, disappointed at him. You kept gripping your pistol and looked to see Batman staring at you.

You: What do you want, Bruce?

Bruce: You need to focus that anger into something more productive, not killing.

You: Oh, like beating up criminals to near death and breaking their bones?

Bruce said nothing as Batgirl showed up with a surprising guest, Talia Al Ghul.

You aimed your gun at the Talia.

You: Give me one reason not to fill your head with bullets.

Bargirl: Hood.

You looked at your girlfriend.

Talia: Im not here to fight. I'm here to tell you something, (Y/N).

You: What is it, Al Ghul?

You kept your gun aimed at her head as Barbara tried to push your arm down.

You: Give a reason not to blow your head right off.

Bruce got in between both you and Talia.

You: Out of the way, Bruce.

Bruce: Lower the gun.

You: She had Joker kill my brother again, goddamnit! And you let it happen!

Bruce: I was trying to stop Jervis from killing another girl.

You: That still doesn't let you off the hook.

You looked at the daughter of the demon.

You: The hell did you find?

Talia: A portal.

You: And? Why should I care?

Talia: I was wondering if you were interested in seeing it.

You: No thanks.

Bruce: What if there's something worse on the other side, Red Hood.

You: What can be worse than what we have right now?

Talia: A darker version of Superman.

Bruce: And if that happens then we'll need help from the other versions of ourselves who have yet to experience the nuke in Metropolis.

You: Look, we were able to stop Scarecrow from doing that. Whose to say it won't happen again?

Bruce: Because I made a promise to Clark that if he ever kills, to stop him from going any further.

You sighed and put your gun away.

You: You better not be wasting my time then.