Chapter 3

The four girls slowly we walked into the testing hall already knowing that they were going to pass

The four girls slowly we walked into the testing hall already knowing that they were going to pass. As they were walking in in the corner of her eye Eden saw a green haired boy about to fall . She quickly rushed over and pulled him back by his hand before his face hit the ground. " You ok boy." The boy quickly got on his feet " T-thank you for catching me!" She tilted her head to the side. 'How amusing' Eden told herself. The green hair boy felt as if she was staring into his soul despite the fact the she was wearing a mask. " What's your name?" She asked "Mi-Mi- Midoriya Izuku! Ma!" He quickly said stand straight up as if he were a soldier. This made Eden even more confused 'ma do I look that old?' Her sisters couldn't take it anymore and bursted with a fit of laughs and giggles. She quickly turned her head back to them shut their mouths real quick. As she was walking away she looked over her shoulder and said "Eden. Just call me Eden." Then she walked into the building with her sisters.

Midoriya's POV
'I talked to a girl!'

Eden's POV
"Not a fan of mortals huh." Tsubaki said in the smuggest voice to me. "Shut it. You know I'm not one who watches when someone is about to get injured." " Yeh, but you told him you name so I guess your fond of him?" Riko asked me. "Yeh his soul is pure. It was quite beautiful." I murmured quietly. I started to pick up the pace to make sure we got there on time.

Third POV
The took their seats on together all in the same row. Then a blonde haired man who probably put too much gel on. You could tell just by the was it was defining gravity . "WELCOME TO TODAY'S LIVE PERFORMANCE!! EVERYBODY SAY "HEY"!!"..... nothing but pure silence filled the room. Now if you new Tsubaki and Yuina you would know that they were big softies so feeling bad for the man both yelled out the most enthusiastic "HEY" they could muster. "WELL, THANK YOU YOUN LISTENERS!!" Quickly the girls yelled back "NO PROB!" "ALRIGHT, MY EXAMINEE!! I'M HERE TO PRESENT THE GUIDELINES OF YOU PRACTICAL!! ARE YOU READYYY!!!" "YEAH!" "It's the Voice Hero Present Mic! Wow!" Izuku muttered to himself quietly. Present Mic quickly explained how everything would take place from the different testing locations, how much time the will have, to the number of points each robot represent. Then out of nowhere a blue haired boy with glasses stood up to ask a couple of questions. "There appears to be fewer than four varieties of faux villains on their hand out! Such a blatant error, if it is one, is highly unbecoming for U.A., Japan's top academy! We're all here today to be model hero's!! And you with the curly hair! You've been muttering the whole time... it's distracting!! If this sort of game to you the please leave!" "Ah geez, you're too noisy. Shut up! If nobody else pointed it out they that means they have the ability to do something called ignoring it but it's a pity that you don't have the same ability! Now sit your ass down and let the teacher finish!" Riko yelled. All of the students who heard her started to crack up which later turned into full blown laughing. The boy got so embarrassed that he quickly shut his mouth and sat down. Awkwardly Present Mic started to explain that the zero point robots is more of an obstacle for them than a villain.