Reef (Leslie)

He was bullied ruthlessly as a kid for his name, for being a band geek, his dream job and other stuff.

He use to sleep with his stuffed pig that he had since he was 3 years old, he's Nan brought Mr Piggy for his birthday. (Btw he still sleeps with him secretly)

He has a fear of the dark, after an incident happen where his two older cousins locked him in the closet overnight. He never got over it.

He also has a fear of spiders and cockroaches, after another incident happen when he was five year old, where he was sleeping peacefully until a spider fall on he's face. And that a cockroach crawled on his arm when he was walking.

He is also a momma boy, yes a momma boy, he's been a momma boy since day 1.

He's also use to have braces, back when he had braces he was very insecure about his teeth and smile (mostly his smile). In primary in year six two girls were talking about his body and the way he looked like a noodle, that's when he got insecure about he's body. But now he is doing better and slowly starting to get his confidence back.

He calls his Grandma and Grandpa (Nan and Pa).

One last fact about Reef (Leslie) he's sexuality is bisexual. Just a reminder this is my Au :)