Chapter 7

"Hello class! Today we will start pair exams. The exams will consist of teamwork, strategy, and compassion exams. At the end you will be fighting other pairs. You are allowed to pick your own partner so pick very wisely! After you pick your partner go out side to the training grounds and I will meet you there." Mr. Otanoshi concludes.

Juuzou immediately runs over to you throwing his arms over your shoulders.

"We are partners righttttt" Juuzou says making a pouty face.

"Sure loser" You say walking out side to the training grounds.

"Don't call me thattttt cutie" Juuzou says smiling as he skips by your side.

Once the rest of the class is out side, everyone waits for Mr. Otanoshi. There is light conversation amongst all of the students.

You pick out one conversation in general however.

"I feel so bad for Y/N. She is always stuck with that freak Suzuya." One girl says.

"Yeah I know they are so different too. She is really quite and reserved, she focuses in class and doesn't cause much mischief. But suzuya is the complete opposite! Suzuya is loud and irresponsible, he doesn't have a limit, and is prancing around all the time. I feel so bad for her" The girls partner adds.

"Yeah me to—" the girl is cut off suddenly.

2 knives fly over the girls head. Directly above them, straight into the wall behind them.

"AHAHAHHA KNIVES! WHO WOULD THROW KNIVES AT US!" The girls both scream.

"Maybe Juuzou is the one you should feel bad for" You say winking at the two girls.

"YOU BOTH ARE PHSYCOS WHAT HAD TO HAPPEN TO YALL FOR YOU TO BE SO CRAZY" One of the girls shout at us.

You and Juuzou both ignore them.

"What was that about?" Juuzou turns and looks at you after the scene.

"They were talking about you again. I didn't like it soo I proved they shouldn't feel bad for me. Sorry Juuzou" You say looking at the ground expecting him to be dissatisfied.

"YOU ARE SOOOOO COOOL N/N! NO ONE HAS EVER STOOD UP FOR ME YAYYYYYT" Juuzou screams causing another scene.

Juuzou notices everyone staring at him and quickly gets quieter.

"Sorry i forgot you hate attention, but you are the best!" Juuzou says with a huge smile.

Mr. Otanoshi walks out a couple minutes later. He noticed the knives in the wall and decided to ignore them, he seemed impatient currently.

"Let's get started!"

You and Juuzou did each test flawlessly, you guys had the best chemistry. The only test you both struggled in was the compassion category. You each couldn't figure out how to make the AI kid stop crying. It wasn't either Juuzou or your fault, you both have never experienced compassion before. Mr. Otanoshi knew this too.

Luckily it was finally time for the last exam. Combat!

No weapons were allowed in these fights due to student on student action. You and Juuzou were fighting the guy who made fun of you yesterday, the one who called you weak.

Juuzou seemed really excited for this one.

"Ok remember the rules of combat exams. The only way to win is by forcing the other student out of bounds or by making them surrender. I will be watching for teamwork and skills mainly. Make sure you never severely injure those you are fighting!" Mr. Otanoshi says as your fight begins.

"Hey freaks, we are going to crush you." The boy from yesterday and exclaimed.

At that moment you and Juuzou made brief eye contact and sprinted at the pair. The two boys had no clue what just happened, you and Juuzou didn't even say anything but knew what to do.

You and Juuzou acted like you weren't going to hit one guy but then ended up switching. This made both of the boys fall to the ground.

You decided to throw the mean boys partner out of the ring while Juuzou finish with him.

Juuzou launched the boy from yesterday way out of the ring. It looked like he did that on purpose too.

"Juuzou and Y/N win! Momo and Shina are fighting Tanaka and Harime next." Mr. Otanoshi yelled over a megaphone.

"YAYYYYY N/N WE WONNNNN!" Juuzou ran around in joy.

"Hehe yeah we did, we make a pretty good team don't we?" You say winking.

Juuzou begins to blush immensely. "YES the bestest teammmm. You're the best cutie"

While Juuzou and you are talking you notice the mean boy walking towards Juuzou. His hands are behind his back and you have a bad feeling. The boy taps Juuzou on the shoulder and pulls out a knife attempting to stab Juuzou.

Before the knife can hit Juuzou you run infront of them, you were not thinking about keeping your secret at that moment.

"OTAN Y/N WAS STABBED HE STABBED HER. IM PATHETIC I LET HER GET STABBED SHE WAS PROTECTING ME! IM AM SO SORRY THERE IS SO MUCH BLOOD!" Juuzou cries out.

"USUI! GO TO MY OFFICE NOW ILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER FIRST WE NEED TO DEAL WITH Y/N." Mr. Otanoshi said rushing over to where you were laying.

You were panicking, you didn't know how to hide you were already healed.

Your freaked out and ran straight into the woods, it's the only thing you could think of.

As you begin to run to your food stash to regain strength, your thoughts linger.

OH MY GOSH THAT IDIOT. USUI IS HIS NAME HUH IM GOING TO KILL HIM. Not only was he going to hurt Juuzou, he may have blown MY cover. What am I going to do now?
If I show up at school tomorrow perfectly fine people are going to wonder....IF JUUZOU FINDS OUT I DONT KNOW WHAT HE WILL DO. I don't know his past we couldn't get to that part... THIS IS BULLCRAP!
All my hard work and meticulous planning I had to do to make sure no one would find out I'm a one eyed ghoul is crazy. AND FOR EVERYTHING TO END NOW! DUE TO A IMBECILE!

Your thoughts run rampant causing your eye to turn black, you need to get food soon before you hurt someone.

You make it to your stash and feast. You had to, not only your injury caused your hunger, but also your anger. The only way to keep your ghoul side under control right now was to feed. If you didn't you might do something you regret.

Eventually you finish eating an decided to go to your secret spot. The knive area. You have deduced that there might be CCG officers at your dorm so you need to be careful.

You begin to travel there...