· • --٠·⊱•̩̩͙❋Chapter 7❋•̩̩͙⊰·٠-- • ·

٠⑅ † ⑅ ٠                                                                  ٠

                                                  · • —–٠·⊱•̩̩͙❋ꕥ❋•̩̩͙⊰·٠ —– • ·

Placing the books away, she picked up the nameless book and smiled. 'I haven't read this in quite awhile, after being so busy looking after Mikuo.' She thought and walked to the sofa to sit and lie against the soft bolster.

Rin opened the book and began to read.

'Today the parasyte began to give a sudden change. From what we examined, this occurred during the test when cutting the creature in half, it rejoined its wounded half back together again.

Another additional to the new discovery, it has capabilities of controlling any living organism when entered in their body through their eyes, eating away at the glands and cells.

When we reported of this to the CELIA they said thay we keep this a secret from the world and not let any information about this be let out, and we all discussed that we that we agreed as who knows what would happen if anything about this being let out to be heard.

And those quiet secretive spies, you cannot ever trust a goverment organization. The workers are even secretive and untrusting to each other with many informations, bah! We are not ever safe with any information or security in the works with such ridiculous people and stupidity in the government.

It is always money and privilege, the wealth greedily taking it all as the poorer ones remain to suffer more as each year goes by.'

"How frightening...." Rin said with shock.

The door knocked and Mikuo entered. "Oh,  hello Mikuo-kun! Did you take a shower?" Rin said, patting the spot beside her. "Come, sit down."

Mikuo complied and sat beside her. His eyes immediately went to look at the book on her lap. "Oh this is a book that I am reading at the moment, it doesn't have a name but it is written by my favourite writer who is a professor and a scientist." Rin explained.

She sat unmoving for him to read the book. For some reason she felt an uneasy feeling as the more he stared unblinking at the book despite always having the same reaction, which Rin felt like she could see something in his eyes until he closed his eyes.

"What is wrong, Mikuo-kun?" Rin asked.

He shook his head and laid back.

"It's alright, you can always tell me!" Rin said.

He closed the book, his hand flat on it for a couple of seconds before he lay his head on her shoulder, his semi dry shint hair smelling of clean scent.