Author's Note

Hi and welcome! 

I'm glad you found your way here! 

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for checking out this story! I honestly don't know how good it'll turn out, but I do love the plot and I hope you will too!

I want to warn you all that there are spoilers for the Harry Potter series (Wizarding World stuff in general) and references to other fandoms that I may throw in. I also may change up or make up a few things to fit the plot of my story cause I can't seem to find answers to certain questions I have so... yeah.

Another thing I want to make clear is that I am going to take my time with this book. I want to be sure that it's as good as it can be, so I'll be randomly posting whenever I'm ready (meaning that it may take a week or more to post a new chapter, I'm honestly not sure).

I love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to make as many as you want. Just remember to be respectful and mindful of others (if it's about my characters or the plot, be as open as you want!). Votes are also appreciated, but comments truly make my day. 

Oh and if you have any constructive criticism or find something unsettling in the book, please tell me (and include how I can fix it, otherwise the problem won't be solved).  

Disclaimer:

I do not own the story or plot of Harry Potter (or the Wizarding World franchise). That belongs to, yes, J.K. Rowling. The only thing I do own are my characters and the plot of this book (excluding the background stories for any canon characters in the franchise).