Fell In Love In October

Quick A/N!
 I know that my titles are becoming names of songs okay? I'm slowly turning into Araki. Sept if Araki was 14 and had no braincells and was also dedicated to writing Jotakak Fanfiction.

!No Stand AU!
!Modern Universe!

 Slowly passing each corner of the school grounds Noriaki Kakyoin sighed. He was an exchange student for October. Yet, no one seemed interested in talking to him. And to be perfectly honest, he wasn't into talking with them either, so in the end. It all balanced out in the end. He would only have to be here for October, then go back to his high school in S-City.
He was calmingly walking down the hallways when suddenly...
おっと!
He rammed into another student. Making him immediately fall down, yet the other student seemed fine. Kakyoin sighed as he slowly got up and brushed himself off.
 "Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going."
A surprisingly deep voice said, Kakyoin looked in front of him and saw a student with black hair and piercing green eyes  Kakyoin smiled sweetly.
 "It's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going either."
Kakyoin said as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his head in an embarrassed matter. The black haired boy nodded before extending his hand.
 "My names Jotaro, Jotaro Kujo. I haven't seen you around so you must be new."
Kakyoin nodded and shook Jotaro's hand.
 "Yeah, Noriaki Kakyoin, call me Kakyoin."
Kakyoin sighed as Jotaro pulled his hand away.
 "Do you need shown around because you look lost, Kakyoin."
Jotaro glared at Kakyoin. Kakyoin looked to the side, sighed and then nodded.
 "I can get someone else-"
 "I'm right here and classes are starting soon, c'mon."
Jotaro glared before he suddenly grabbed Kakyoin's hand. Kakyoin tried to escape from this grasp many times but failed. Soon enough he just gave up.

 "And that's it really, nothing special."
Jotaro sighed as him and Kakyoin stood on the rooftop, overlooking the courtyard and fountain. Kakyoin watched quietly as Jotaro pulled out a cigar and lit it.
 "I don't think you should do that, specially on school grounds."
Kakyoin mumbled. Jotaro didn't hear him or decided to ignore him.
 "I think it's a nice school."
Kakyoin sighed as he turned around and looked over at the school entrance through the many fences around the edges. Jotaro shook his head and puffed some cigarette smoke into the redheads face. Kakyoin coughed and glared at Jotaro.
 "And that was for? Asshole."
Kakyoin glared as he crossed his arms around his chest.
 "You should be happy I showed you around this whole shithole."
Jotaro glared at Kakyoin as he put out the cigar on the railing.
 "I didn't ask you to, so no. Good day."
Kakyoin grabbed his bag and angrily walked off.

 "I'm introducing our new student, so settle down and behave yourselves!"
A woman yelled as all the students went silent and turned to Kakyoin. Besides Jotaro.
 "God did I really have to have the same homeroom as him?.."
Kakyoin thought to himself as his new Sensei cleared her throat.
 "This is Noriaki Kakyoin, he'll be with us until the beginning of November, so while he's here in October I expect you to all treat him well."
The woman ordered.
 "Thank you..."
Kakyoin bowed then went to sit down in a front seat.
 "Oh no, Noriaki your seat is there."
The woman said as she pointed to the seat in front of Jotaro.
 "You have to be kidding me!!!!!!"
Kakyoin yelled angrily inside his head as respectively sat in front of Jotaro.
 "Hey,"
Jotaro said as watched Kakyoin get settled in his seat. Yet Kakyoin ignored Jotaro and payed attention to class. Only getting the teenager a bit ticked off. But when was he not?

 Soon enough, Jotaro got bored and stretched out his legs. Making his black dress shoes slightly brush against the back lower part of Kakyoin. Kakyoin sighed and kept paying attention.
 "HEY!"
Kakyoin yelled as he felt Jotaro lightly kick him, yet somehow, it was playful.
  "Noriaki! Is something wrong?"
The teacher, Ms. Yamamoto glared at Kakyoin. Jotaro set his feet back on the floor. Kakyoin heaved a deep sigh.
 "No...Please continue.."
Kakyoin sighed.

 Later that year...

 Kakyoin quietly opened his locker, it was his last day at this school before he went back to S-City with his mother and father. Suddenly, a note fell out of his locker. Kakyoin looked at it on the floor, puzzled, he looked around, then bent down and grabbed it. He opened it and read the contents inside.
 " Dear Kakyoin, Meet me in the woods behind and after school..."
There was no signature. Making Kakyoin get suspicious. Who gave him this and why the woods behind the school. Was he going to get robbed or something?
Besides those thoughts, he decided he would go. Meet whoever this person was.

 "Hello?"
Kakyoin shouted as he clutched the hoodie he had put on over his uniform. It was pretty cold out. Suddenly, rustling from a nearby bush was heard. Kakyoin immediately got into a "Fighting Stance". His eyes widened when he saw Jotaro.
 "What do you want?!"
Kakyoin shouted angrily as Jotaro approached him. As soon as he got close enough, Jotaro grabbed Kakyoin's face and kissed him. Kakyoin's eyes widened once more. Yet for some reason, he didn't resist. Jotaro suddenly unconnected their lips to tell Kakyoin something important.
 "I love fall, because that's when I met you~"

~~~

 A\N
Early chapter!!! Woohoo!! Hope you guys enjoyed, or enjoyed the ending.
The song I based this off of and put many references in is called:
 We Fell In Love In October, By Girl In Red.
Love y'all!!
Arrivederci my Crusaders~!
~Misa

~~~