Dad.. (TD)

Kelsey's pov

Me and Kyle have never really had a father figure in our lives. I mean yes we've had a stepdad, but it really wasn't the same. Our dad left us when we were about 10 years old, mainly because he never really wanted kids, let alone twins. "I'm so nervous." Me and Johnny have talked about who would walk me down the aisle. It's usually the bride's father, but since I don't have one, I'm going to ask the man who's basically acted like my father since I got here.

"Just knock he won't kill you." "You never know!" Once I knocked, he told us to come in. "Johnny and Kelsey! It's good to see you guys. How's the wedding planning going?" I smiled. "It's going well we're just missing one thing." I looked at him as Johnny looked at me, basically signaling me to ask him. "Hunter, you've been through me and Kyle's journey in NXT. You we're there when he won the tag titles and when I won the Women's Championship. You're like our father figure and we've never really had one. Since I need someone to walk me down the aisle, i was wondering if you would actually do the honor and walking me down. I would ask my stepdad but he hasn't talked to us after our mother died, and you're basically our father at work."

He looked down and I was getting really nervous. "I mean you have been there for us since we debuted years ago." He got up and started smiling. "It would be my honor walking you down the aisle." I smiled as I went to go hug him. "See I told you he would say yes." He looked at me. "Did you actually think I would say no?" I laughed as I nodded. "Well when do the rehearsals start and where would they be?" I took out my phone to check. "They're going to start next Thursday and they'll be at the venue where me and Johnny are getting married. See you next week!" They both started laughing. "Actually see you later today. NXT is on tonight." "Oh."

Two months later

So I got news that I'm going to be on Total Divas this season. I'm honestly excited because I can't wait to show my life outside of the ring. Rehearsals have honestly been going well lately. I honestly can't believe our wedding is in two weeks. Everything has been going well and I'm so glad that he said yes to walking me down the aisle. I wouldn't want it any other way. "No Kip you guys go after Mia and Toma-" All of us were interrupted by a guy we didn't know. "Kelsey? Kyle?" We both looked at the man with a look. "Um who are you?" He scoffed. "You guys really don't remember your old man?" My heart sank. After about 20 years, he decides to come back into our lives, and especially during my rehearsals. "How'd you know we were here?" He shrugged. "Saw you guys rehearsing for your wedding Kels. And you didn't ask me to be there for you?"

"You haven't been there for us ever since you left us over 20 years ago and now you want to try walking back into our lives?" I scoffed. Ever since he left us, I lost complete respect for him and he stopped being my father. "Why are you suddenly back here after being gone for 20 years, huh? Are you even gonna answer us?" "Did you get the milk now?" Kyle said. I really tried not to laugh. "Well when I heard you that you were getting married to some...guy." Here we fucking go again. "I came to tell you that you're too young to be getting married, you're making a mistake marrying this man, and you needed someone to walk you down the aisle so I'm here to do that." 

I rolled my eyes. "Who are you to tell me if I'm making a mistake, that I'm marrying at a young age. I've been with John for over a year and a half, he's showed me what true love is. We've been through hell and back together, he's made me a better person than I was before I met him. I don't need you to walk me down the aisle." "But I'm your father!" I put my hand up. "You were. Until you left our mom 10 years after she had me and Kyle. A father is supposed to be there for their kids no matter what. They shouldn't have left even when they weren't ready. You missed our graduation, our first match, our first championship win, us debuting on NXT, Kyle's wedding, the birth of my son. But now we do have a father figure. He was there when we needed him, he was there when we signed our contract, had our first match, won our very first championship here, was there to be with your nephew when I had to fight and when his father was busy. That man is Triple H."

He scoffed. "Really? This man is walking you down. How pathetic. You and Kyle weren't even meant to be born. You guys are mistakes, pathetic, worthless, you two will NEVER be anything in life!" I scoffed. I was about to speak up until Adam cut me off. "Don't dare ever say that they will never be anything in life! They've done more shit than you've ever done! You decide to come back after two fucking decades to try getting into your daughters fucking wedding? This lady was the first ever woman to hold the Ring of Honor Championship for 256 days, held the Women of Honor Championship for 268 days, she was in the first ever Women's War Games match, she's the current NXT Women's Champion for almost a whole year. She's also been in the first ever Intergender match in NXT against me!"

"And Kyle, my man, he's been through hell and back being a diabetic, but that didn't stop him being in one of the hottest factions in NXT, hell in the entire world. He's also been the RIng of Honor Champion for 33 days. That reign may had been small, but hell it was one of the best reigns ever. He was Ring of Honor Tag Champion with this man right here, Bobby Fish! These two were the first ever three time NXT Tag Champions. These two have done so much shit without you being by their sides. They never needed you in the first place. They needed this man, Triple H." He pointed at Hunter after saying that.

"You need to go. Now." Shawn went to go take him out until he forcefully took his arm off him. "Don't touch me you old man." He tried pushing him back until I ran towards him and tried lunging myself onto him until Johnny pulled me back. "Don't you ever, and I mean EVER lay a finger on them again. They have been there for me when you weren't there. They've helped us get to where we are now. You have no right to talk or treat them like shit. So I suggest you leave before we make you leave!" He scoffed until The Undisputed Era came to my side.  "You're too weak you won't be able to make me!" 

I pushed him to the closest pillar I could find. "I don't give a damn if your my father by blood, but you aren't my father anymore and I want nothing to do with you! So get the hell out of here!" Security started coming there way and pulled me off, while others made my dad go. Best way to almost end rehearsals right?

Hehe I decided to put her in Total Divas now, especially in the most recent season that aired last year. Anytime a chapter will be in a Total Divas episode, I will be putting TD and her "interview" script will be underlined as well.