Eight

Third person's pov
---
Kirari: Hmm, a gamble you say?

Yumeko: Yes, let's gamble for y/n. Whoever wins get's to keep y/n, but whoever loses has to stay away from y/n, and never talk to her ever again.

Kirari: Hmm, sound like a good gamble.

Yumeko: So what do you say?

Kirari: I am going to decline.

Yumeko: WHAT, WHY?!

Kirari: You see, I can no longer wait and chat with you, Ririka is waiting for me at the house, and she'll be very upset with me if I don't get there early.

Yumeko: B-but y-y/n....

Kirari: Oh you'll see y/n, covered in hickies.

And with that Kirari left Yumeko, Yumeko started to cry, she has never felt this kind of pain in her life. All she wanted was y/n back, to hug, kiss her, she just wanted her lover back. Is that to much.....

A girl can ask for?.......
---
Ririka: I always wanted to do this....

Ririka started to remove the shirt that you where wearing, she then started to remove her red blazer, you tried to stop her.

Y/n: R-ririka we s-shouldn't be doing t-this.

Ririka: B-but you like me don't you?

Y/n: R-ririka pl-

Ririka: You n-never blush like this with anyone, d-does t-that mean you l-like me?

Y/n: Ririka-

Kirari: Hmm, already going with out me~.

Y/n: P-president.

Kirari: Please, call me Kirari whenever we're alone.

Y/n pushed Ririka, but not to hard, she then started to put on her shirt.

Kirari: Oh please, keep the shirt off, I like seeing you shirtless~.

Y/n: W-what about Yumeko-

Kirari: My, your still worried about that girl?

Y/n: Of course, she is my friend-

Ririka: The friend who took your virginity instead of one of us.

Y/n looked over Ririka, she was a blushing mess her face was so red, once y/n looked over the crimson red girl, she felt her face starting to heat up.

Y/n:  I-I really need to check on Yumeko, I just want to know if she's doing well.

Y/n started to head to the door, but was suddenly stopped.

Ririka: Y-y/n, which one would you chose to be your lover..... Y-yumeko, Kirari, or m-me?

There was long pause, the two twins we're still waiting for y/n's response.

Kirari: Soo, who?

Y/n: I need to think about it.....

And with that, she left the twin's room, and left there home.

Ririka: Do you think she'll chose us?

Kirari: Hmm, I guess she will, after all.......

She doesn't even have feelings for Yumeko....